Chief of Staff
About the role:
As Chief of Staff, you will be supporting the executives in their roles. You will be taking over some important responsibilities and will be handling other day-to-day items while attending meetings on behalf of the executive leader(s) to write notes for them and lead strategic planning processes across an organization.
You will oversee various aspects of managing the logistics of a CEO or Executive’s daily work, including presentations, interactions with colleagues, and scheduling.
About the company:
Generix Group is a leading SaaS vendor specializing in Collaborative Supply Chain solutions that enable the seamless exchange of goods and data across the globe between suppliers and customers, all while responsibly managing their flows.
Generix Group named in 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) for the 5th consecutive year.
- Provide department leaders with recommendations and consultation to improve teamwork across the organization
- Manage special projects on different topics
- Assist the executive team members to determine and prioritize business strategies based on their schedules
- Determine key performance indicators and how to measure team performance
- Manage the Chief Executive’s schedule, including scheduling meetings and planning travel
Requirements and skills
- Consulting experience
- Experience in the Tech industry
- Proven success in a project coordination role
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication
Please complete the form to apply.