The Customer Success team is responsible for ensuring that assigned customers are consistently successful in working with Siteimprove. Results of these efforts should be a high retention rate of Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR), identification of contract expansion opportunities, meeting or exceeding expansion goals, and identifying Customers willing to participate in promotional projects such as case studies, and testimonials and reference requests.
Account Management is a new function at Siteimprove and part of the customer success organization, and this role will be part of the founding team, responsible for identifying, pursuing and closing upsell opportunities across our Medium / Corporate segment. This role will be crucial to reach our target net revenue retention rate of 115 % by 2024.
In addition, the Account Manager will play a significant role in defining the playbooks, roles, and responsibilities for the relationship-building and expansion motion for our largest segment.
- Proactively own and manage a portfolio of corporate & enterprise-level expansion opportunities and become their trusted advisor to the customer and the internal customer success team
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of the Siteimprove platform and solution and connect that knowledge directly to customer ROI
- Proactively build and identify opportunity signals and generate expansion opportunities (up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.)
- Consult with customers on their internal processes and challenge leaders to drive change across their organization
- Partner with others at Siteimprove to ensure successful account management and surface customer inputs back, especially with the customer success executives
- Work with your Customer Success counterpart ensuring continuous value delivery & commercial success for our customers
- Use Salesforce.com to manage and administer proposals, reports, forecasts
- Be part of the Account Management foundation team establishing a global playbook
- 7+ years of SaaS account management experience. Ideally with an ACV of $100k+ ARR and total book of business north of $4M carrying an annual quota of $500k expansion business
- Own the full sales cycle for existing customers, from identifying expansion opportunities to building relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with ability to establish credibility with executives
- History of developing internal playbooks and scaling from inception to broad adoption.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- BA or BS degree OR equivalent experience
- 4+ years of account management experience working with large, enterprise-level accounts (150-500K ACV) and carrying an annual quota of 1MM+
- Experience in scaleup as well as in an established Tier-1 enterprise organization
- Project Management Institute (PMI) or equivalent Project Management certification.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated record of acquiring knowledge beyond what is needed to complete assigned tasks
- Strong listening ability and persuasiveness to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods
- Excellent problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Proven ability to be a business advisor by creating valuable business partnerships with Customers
- Proven record of accomplishment of delivering measurable results exceeding annual targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills working in a professional environment
- Experience in digital marketing
Please complete the form to apply.