Consultant (UK Product Team)
What is “Product?” In the Tech world, Product Managers and Product Designers of all levels are responsible for deciding what ‘tech products’ get built, and why. Product people find out what users want and ensure all teams in the business build it to solve that user problem, aligning to business objectives.
Think of a website, app, or some online software you have used (or even an app you downloaded that was clunky/slow) …there will be a Product Manager and Product Designer at the heart of this making sure it works, or to improve the experience the user has. It’s their job to make the product easy to use, that it’s technically sound and does what it’s supposed to do, when it’s supposed to.
If you are interested in placing candidates into roles that are shaping the future of the technology landscape we live in every day…then specialising in Product recruitment is for you!
As a Consultant in the Product team, you will have the opportunity to specialise in a functional domain that is fast becoming the most sought-after role in the tech world.
You will build a deep and broad network of Product candidates – working with some of the UK’s most exciting tech companies, Founders, CEOs and Product Leaders.
You will do this through leveraging the Zeren client network, our sister company’s network; (Renovata), and your own, high quality business development activity. Here at Zeren, we offer our Consultant’s unprecedented access to some of the world’s most impressive Founders, Investors and C level leaders – the likes other firms just can’t compete with us on.
In this role, you will:
- Run a 360-recruitment desk in the Product Management team
- Manage and own the recruitment process end-to-end, from BD, Kick-Off right through to Placement
- Develop deep relationships with some of the UK’s most exciting tech companies and leaders
- Build reputable knowledge of the Product domain, giving you a cutting edge when pitching for new business and assessing candidates
- Work on exclusive and retained searches across individual contributor and first line management roles at high level fees
- Manage your own business develop activities, generating your own clients along with taking on internally referred work
What we are looking for in you:
- 1+ years’ experience as a 360 Consultant in a recruitment agency (some further commercial experience prior to your days in recruitment a big plus!)
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to hold your own with intelligent, fast paced individuals
- Proven experience in Business Development activity that generated tangible results
- A fair understanding of the recruitment process (from Kick-Off to Placement)
- A keen attitude with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- A caring, hardworking attitude that will go the extra mile
- Someone who is looking to be part of a growth journey
- Good levels of self-awareness, humility, and care
- A willingness to learn, develop and have a lot of fun along the way
Here at Zeren – you should expect to hone your craft in a hyper growth, low ego environment – surrounded by wildly successful, supportive, and talented people. We are building a new and exciting team of hard working, specialist recruiters who take pride and real care in what they do.
If you want to join one of the fastest growing recruitment businesses in the UK and work with some of the most cutting-edge businesses, then Zeren is for you.
Zeren is a leading global executive search and recruitment company, with offices across the USA, UK and Europe. We work with clients across the Technology landscape, empowering change makers from Venture Capital backed start-ups, through Private Equity owned businesses and supporting global brands with digital and tech transformations. Our functionally aligned teams partner with these clients to deliver Executive Search mandates, Team Building projects and Interim & Consulting solutions so they can achieve their ambitions and goals. We are part of Renovata & Company, the global Private Equity Advisory and Executive Search platform.
We are on a mission to empower the world's change makers. We are always looking to hire amazing people from Associate to Director level across the USA, UK and Europe. Please get in touch to find out more.