Associate (EMEA Research Team)
Zeren are seeking Associates to join our Research function, and to become a key part of our business as we continue to scale, globally.
In this role, you will support our functional hiring teams, and partner directly with our vertical Directors leading them, in helping to source candidates, and provide market intelligence, for high growth, Venture Capital and Private Equity-backed businesses and ambitious Corporate brands.
Partnering with either our Engineering, Product, Commercial, Marketing, HR, Operations or Finance teams, you will take ownership of the entire end-to-end Research process for our retained, Executive-level search mandates.
As an Associate, you will provide research-led solutions for a wealth of senior-level roles, whilst taking ownership of data-driven Target Landscape creation, thorough Market-Mapping and Candidate Identification, and overall Pipeline Management, whilst striving to implement Research best-practice.
In detail, your role as an Associate will require you to effectively and efficiently:
- Formulate and implement Research Strategy, whilst planning Search Process in co-ordination with Zeren’s Directors, Consultants, and our Clients and Stakeholders.
- Own the Market Research and Intelligence of target businesses, perform Talent Pool Analysis through thorough, Candidate Heat-Mapping, and undertake direct, initial engagement with senior-level Candidates.
- Participate in, and actively contribute to, Client Briefings, Search Kick-Off Calls, Search Update Calls and Meetings, whilst sharing research-based knowledge and insightful Market Analysis to Search Stakeholders.
- Serve as an expert in, and champion of, our entire Research Process and best-practices, including the creative use of Research and Database Resources and Tools to devise Target Landscapes, bound by Industry and Market Intelligence.
- Aid in the successful conversion of a research-built Talent Pool, thereby submitting engaged Candidates for presentation in both Long-lists and Short-lists.
- Assist with Candidate Development and Assessment, internal Database Management, and Knowledge Management.
- Identify, implement and promote innovative approaches and best-practices across our organisation, by helping maintain consistency in process and quality.
The role of an Associate in our Research function is ideal for someone with initial experience, or a proven interest in, the Executive Search space, or the realm of high-growth, innovative, scaling Technology-driven businesses, and wishes to further their career in a Research-based role.
You will possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s or a Master’s Degree, having been awarded a successful and competitive result.
- A strong ability to be data-driven and execute best-practice, with an eye for detail.
- A proven ability to effectively and independently time-manage multiple projects or work-load at once.
- The ability to adapt to changing and evolving frameworks, processes and business markets.
Experience or demonstrated interest in a Research-led role, including business operations and processes.
- Experience or demonstrated interest within the Technology sector, and the Venture Capital and Private Equity spheres.
- A basic-level understanding of Microsoft Office, including Excel.
Zeren is a leading global executive search and recruitment company, with offices across the USA, UK and Europe. We work with clients across the Technology landscape, empowering change makers from Venture Capital backed start-ups, through Private Equity owned businesses and supporting global brands with digital and tech transformations. Our functionally aligned teams partner with these clients to deliver Executive Search mandates, Team Building projects and Interim & Consulting solutions so they can achieve their ambitions and goals. We are part of Renovata & Company, the global Private Equity Advisory and Executive Search platform.
We are on a mission to empower the world's change makers. We are always looking to hire amazing people from Associate to Director level across the USA, UK and Europe. Please get in touch to find out more.