Associate Director / Director (DACH HR & Finance Team)
Based in either of our offices – Berlin, Munich or Frankfurt. We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Leader to join our DACH team at ZEREN and become a key part of our growth in 2022 and beyond!
To capitalize on our initial success in the DACH region, we are looking to build up our team and hire an exceptional individual, with a proven and successful track record across the HR and/or Finance functions gained within the DACH region, and the experience or potential/drive to build up and lead teams around them.
In this role, you will work with leading PE and VC backed high-growth Tech companies, helping them to source senior hires for their teams. Your role will involve working with leading clients in the software, SaaS and wider technology space across the DACH region and beyond. You will be involved in all aspects of recruitment from business development to candidate generation to closing and across both retained and contingent models. Leading from the front, you will also have end-to-end responsibility and accountability for the management and growth of the Operations function, including growing and leading your team, growing the clients portfolio and key relationships.
- Working with VC and PE backed software scale-ups on both contingent, retained and project engagement models
- Winning new business and managing the entire candidate and client lifecycles, being responsible for the highest possible level of quality at any touchpoint throughout the engagement
- Owning client engagements
- Building and delivering against a personal and functional Business Development plan
- Hitting a Quarterly and Annual Revenue target
- Build organically a team around you – attracting, retaining, bringing to high performance the best consultants in your market
- Supporting senior leadership in scaling the business
- Demonstrable recruitment experience and track record ideally in SaaS and high growth tech
- Good understanding of the contingent recruiting model
- Experience winning new clients and driving/leading proactive business development from the front
- High energy and a desire to scale your team / function
- Excellent decision-making and organizational skills toward developing successful hiring strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for internal and external purposes
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong recruitment-related intuition
- Energy: we are an ambitious, growing business and we love working with people who want to be part of the journey and develop their career with us
- Smart: we need people who have high attention to detail, work at pace with initiative and accuracy
- Resilience: things don’t always go to plan so we need people who respond positively to challenges and ambiguity
- Experience: we want someone who has relevant experience in a similar role
- Personality: we enjoy what we do and want to work with people who like being in the ‘people business’, interacting with clients, candidates and colleagues across the Zeren and Renovata team
- Flexibility: we work in the office, but we also work from home, sometimes clients need to speak early or late, occasionally projects require last minute changes – all reasonable but requires flexibility
Our business is growing, it’s an exciting time to join and the future is very bright – we need people who are energized to be part of the team.
We are on a mission to empower the world's change makers. We are always looking to hire amazing people from Associate to Director level across the USA, UK and Europe. Please get in touch to find out more.