VP of Marketing
VP of Marketing at Zvoove
- Zvoove is now looking for an experienced VP of Marketing who can add a strategic layer to the marketing practices across demand generation, product marketing, branding, and communications.
- They will build marketing strategies to drive revenues across Europe, collaborating with sales to win new business and leverage upsell and cross-sell opportunities to the >4,000 customers created by the expanding range of propositions acquired through its buy and build strategy.
- Alongside setting the marketing strategy they will look to unify the Zvoove group propositions ensuring consistent corporate communication across the Zvoove portfolio.
- Look to define each of the portfolio brand’s ICPs and marketing tactics across SMB to multi-million enterprise sales deals.
- Build awareness across each of the brands via PR and AR relationships.
- Leading a team of 10 marketers across Europe
- Owning the marketing vision and strategy across all channels, as well as ensuring execution, tracking, and monitoring of marketing pipeline and performance.
- Look to define a unified brand across the portfolio of acquisitions focusing on brand messaging, consistency in branding, and the look and feel of each of the group's divisions.
- Building / developing a killer marketing team, making sure we have the right skills as well as mix of internal / external team members to get a maximum output
- Take direct responsibility for a team of approx.10
- Lead Generation
- Content Marketing
- Assist with driving growth of zvoove to €100m by end of 2022, across Europe and the US
- Be responsible for a €1mill annual marketing budget
- zvoove is aiming to grow through its buy & build strategy as well as up-and cross-selling to existing accounts. There needs to be set best practices around how to engage with the different accounts and personas and how to unlock new business opportunities across the zvoove portfolio.
- The marketing leader will be developing and adding systems, processes, automation, KPIs, and people that will help support and drive growth.
- The VP Marketing will demonstrate enthusiasm and motivation to effectively operate in a fast-paced and data-driven environment.
- Input into the buy & build strategy from a marketing perspective in a multi-regional, multi-brand, and multi-product environment across B2B and potentially B2C.
- Own marketing and lead generation across multiple regions and brands. Defining the market segmentation for each portfolio brand and how to engage with each of these target accounts.
- Look to establish awareness from PR and AR opportunities.
- Collaborating with executive team, especially product and tech to expand product offering and with the CEO directly around the corporate brand.
- Building and scaling a team capable of marketing across a significant SME base while also selling to mid and large enterprise clients. Likely inputting a range of digital acquisition strategies and ABM targeting.
- A holistic marketing leader with experience across a range of sales environments (from small to enterprise customers)
- Has managed teams at scale (10+) and brings a playbook for building a marketing machine – including people, process and systems.
- He/she should possess proven experience in developing teams that are taking new products / propositions to market (up- and cross-selling)
- Will ideally have been part of a business scaling from €50m to €200m+ in revenues
- Has experience marketing SaaS / software or other technology propositions ideally in the HR or ERP categories
- Will have likely managed globally distributed teams.
- Knowledge and experience of DACH region
- Fluent in German and English
Please complete the form to apply.