Senior Global Marketing Leader
Global Senior Marketing Leader, Hotjar
Hotjar is looking for a customer-obsessed, results-driven, and hands-on leader that is passionate about building better experiences by truly understanding one’s customers.
If you have a bias for action and are excited by the idea of scaling a brand with an existing global footprint, this is a rare opportunity to join a bold, fast-moving, transparent, values-driven leadership team and company while building a worldwide brand and delivering value to thousands of marketing and product teams around the world.
Hojtar is a 100% distributed team, so this is a remote role that reports directly to the CEO.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading Hotjar’s marketing strategy and vision as well as inspiring and empowering greatness in a multidisciplinary marketing organization.
- Scaling the Hotjar demand generation machine via paid advertising utilizing multiple channels and advanced targeting methods. Relentlessly optimizing against CAC/Payback.
- Developing a deep set of rich content that will engage, educate and entertain prospects and customers alike.
- Creating a distinctive and fun brand which will differentiate Hotjar while aligning with our Core Values.
- Refining and evolving our visual identity, editorial voice and tone. Training all customer-facing teams to represent the brand and ensure consistency. Fusing the brand into the customer-facing properties and within the product itself.
- Building momentum by shaping and capitalizing on the Hotjar vision. Targeting and developing key press relationships. Telling the world our story.
- Building relationships with existing customers so that we can bring to life the transformational stories they've had with our product in order to highlight its value to others.
- Working closely with the Product team on defining roadmaps, understanding competitive threats, understanding our users, and driving cross-functional growth teams to improve core funnel conversions.
- Hiring and building out a world-class distributed marketing team. Coaching and developing internal talent.
- Expert knowledge of leading a multidisciplinary marketing team (preferably in a self-service SaaS environment)
- Experience working with a high volume (1500+ new customers per month) SMB and SME organizations at relatively lower price points (€50 – €250 ARPA)
- Experience in high growth SaaS startups, freemium models, e-commerce, global expansion, and multi-product strategies will be considered to be assets.
- Deep understanding of SaaS metrics such as MRR, ARPA, Churn, and LTV.
- Analytical, process-oriented, and experimentation (testing) driven mindset.
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to develop, inspire and lead others.
- Excellent communicator with superior verbal, written, interpersonal, technical, and presentation skills.
- Ability to think critically and problem-solve in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party.
What is on offer
- Work from home or from virtually wherever you want in the US/EMEA
- An attractive stock options package.
- A healthy work-life balance.
- 40 days of flexible paid vacation/holiday leave
- Annual Personal Development Budget of €1,000, Annual Holiday Budget of €2,000, Wellbeing Budget of €2,400 per year
- And even more perks designed for your wellbeing and a healthy work-life balance. (Working Together Budget, 16 weeks paid Parental Leave, Working Space Allowance, Sick Leave and much more)
- Health and Dental insurance (for US based employees)
- Matching 401K program (for US based employees)
Please complete the form to apply.