VP of Global Revenue
VP of Global Revenue
Hotjar is looking for a customer-obsessed, results-oriented and data-driven leader that has strong experience building high-performance organizations. You will lead all of our customer-facing functions across Sales, Customer Success, and Support.
You will bring your leadership experience in a fast-growing SaaS company, and proven experience in scaling the business and growing a team.You will work on hiring, enabling and coaching team members to be successful while maximizing individual and team performance.
Hojtar is a 100% distributed team, so this is a remote role that reports directly to the CEO.
As the VP of Global Revenue, you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing, owning and executing Hotjar’s Sales and Customer Success strategy that significantly contributes to the company's revenue growth
- Reporting to the CEO and working with other members of the Hotjar Senior Management team (in particular with Marketing and Product) to iterate on our GTM Strategy.
- Attract, retain and grow top talent across Sales, Customer Success, and Support, leading an organization of 50+ team members.
- Scaling our customer support strategy and services globally in order to offer Hotjar customers industry-leading support that's cost-efficient for the business.
- Building and growing high performance sales, support and success teams by creating strong processes and fostering an environment that, whilst still target driven, is open, honest.
- Ruthlessly focusing on delivering value to our customers by championing changes to the product that will increase product usage, success and satisfaction.
- Measuring and improving the Hotjar customer experience by studying, monitoring and championing the success (including net promoter score) of our customers.
- Experience leading a multidisciplinary customer-facing team in a high velocity and product led environment.
- Strong sales experience working with high volume mid-market customers at ACV values of €10,000 to €60,000.
- Deep understanding of SaaS metrics such as MRR, ARPA, Churn, and LTV.
- You pride yourself on your organisational skills, your systematic approach and ability to not only lead your team but coach, mentor and develop them.
- Analytical, process-oriented, and experimentation (testing) driven mindset.
- Excellent communicator with superior interpersonal, technical, verbal, written and presentation skills (specifically in the English language)
- Ability to think critically and problem-solve in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience in SaaS (growing beyond $50m in ARR), freemium models, e-commerce, and global expansion will be assets. Experience with multi-product strategies is a plus.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party provider.
Please complete the form to apply.