We are growing fast and are looking for a VP of Engineering covering Infrastructure, Security, Cloud Engineering, Reliability, and IT that will play an essential role in shaping Stuart’s future.
Stuart has been growing very strongly over the past years with the ambition to become the number one B2B platform for sustainable last-mile logistics. With our ~800 Stuart team members and ~270 Stuart Tech team members, Stuart is working hard to develop a multi-offering (Instant, Scheduled from Store, and Hub to Home) platform with a Service Oriented Architecture over Kubernetes approach.
The role of the Infrastructure team is therefore :
- To design, build and run the infrastructure on which the different engineering teams will build & run the Stuart platform with a strong focus on enabling a self-service approach.
- To ensure the reliability of the platform through common processes across all engineering (observability, monitoring, alerting, playbooks for operations, incident management, etc.)
- To ensure the cost-efficiency of our infrastructure and all of Stuart’s IT (from hardware to software).
- To design, structure, and deliver with all teams our Security and Compliance roadmap across all the company.
- To be a key partner to all Engineering teams at all phases ; design, build and run.
You will report to our CTPO, Alexandre, and will empower and grow a team of 30 experienced Engineers across Spain, France and the UK. You can find more information in our Engineering departments in our Blog.
- Define and align all business stakeholders with the Infrastructure and Security vision for Stuart.
- Structure, lead, and grow the team .
- Design, build, and deliver a clear infrastructure and security roadmap.
- Design, build, and deliver the key processes owned by the team spanning across Infrastructure, Reliability, Incident Management, Security, IT, etc.
- Ensure the reliability of the Stuart platform and Stuart’s of IT.
- Deliver on our security compliance roadmap.
- Manage and optimise financially a large cloud investment as well as a complex set of vendors for both hardware and software.
- Be a recognised and trusted partner to Engineering teams, Finance teams, and all user groups in the company.
- Own the department budget.
- Proven track record in a technical leadership role.
- Highly Structured, Analytical, and Business driven.
- Solid technical experience managing Infrastructure teams in the cloud.
- 5 -10 years of experience in previous technical and leadership management roles.
- Experience in managing Security, Cloud, and IT
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
Please complete the form to apply.