Vice President of Corporate Sales | SiteImprove (Central)
It’s an exciting time to be joining Siteimprove! We partner with leading B2B companies to help accelerate their digital transformation initiatives while making the world a more inclusive place. Today’s customers expect exceptional digital experiences. However without a data-driven approach, marketing teams are left with an expensive and imprecise approach to optimizing experiences.
Over 7,500 companies use Siteimprove to transform their content into revenue—and the experts have taken notice. We’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester SEO Wave Report and are regularly recognized as a G2 leader. We also work with leading accessibility groups, such as the International Association of Accessibility Professionals (IAAP), the W3C, and the European Commission’s Horizon 2020 Program.
Siteimprove’s enterprise platform transforms content into winning customer experiences that drive revenue. Our data-driven approach to content optimization helps marketers deliver content that meets ambitious standards for digital accessibility, SEO, and marketing performance.
The result? A marketing team that creates winning experiences made to delight customers while delivering on key growth objectives of high quality pipeline, deal acceleration and inclusivity.
The Regional Vice President of Enterprise Sales is responsible for establishing, leading and managing a high growth, high performance enterprise sales team that is expert in positioning Siteimprove customer impact and value. This role is responsible for planning, directing and setting the strategic sales direction, while supporting Siteimprove’s short and long term goals to maximize sales and customer satisfaction.
Siteimprove already has a number of enterprise customers realizing tremendous value from our platform. It is the primary objective of the Enterprise Vice President at Siteimprove to set strategy to acquire and cultivate relationships with our most strategic customers through proactive targeted efforts and effectively aligning internal resources to their needs.
As an Enterprise Vice President, you will formulate and execute sales strategies for your team’s assigned prospects and customers. We’re looking for seasoned leaders with an understanding of the Martech ecosystem and can also lead business conversations with key Marketing personas. You will manage all aspects of your teams’ sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care. Additionally, we’re looking for collaborative, hungry, nimble and intelligent sales leaders with the ability and willingness to close large enterprise deals. This is a quota-carrying leadership position comprised of quota-carrying individual contributors/Enterprise Account Executives.
- Provides leadership and sales management expertise to Siteimprove by building, developing and managing enterprise sales teams and ensuring alignment to the Company strategies and objectives
- Meet and exceed sales goals quarterly and annually by building a healthy sales pipeline (3X+ of Plan) and opportunity conversion execution
- Mentor, coach, and develop each of the enterprise team members to achieve or exceed their individual goals
- Implement and manage the Siteimprove direct sales selling methodology
- Responsible for new logo acquisition and increase in share of wallet within the enterprise install base
- Maintain account and opportunity revenue forecasting within our internal CRM (Salesforce) system
- Work closely with cross-function teams to coordinate resources to make each account successful, including Marketing, Solution Engineering, Value Engineering and Customer Success throughout the sales process
- Maintain expert level knowledge on product business value, professional services advantages, benefits, competition and business value selling points for effective customer engagement, communication and opportunity identification
- 7+ years of enterprise ($1B+ rev band) SaaS product sales and professional services leadership experience
- A proven track record of over-achievement both as a leader, sales hunter and closer
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, entrepreneurship, marketing or equivalent experience
- Experience selling/leading Martech solution sales teams, such Adobe Experience Cloud, Oracle/Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Demandbase, Braze, Amplitude and 6sense is a plus
- Superior professional presence and business acumen including selling to C-level – CMO or CDO is a plus
- Consistently leading teams to overachievement of sales goals with complex, enterprise customers
- Complex sales cycle and 7-figure deal experience, engaging multiple stakeholders throughout the sales cycle
- Expertise of managing teams conducting transactional and enterprise level of full-cycle selling
- Lead prospects and customers as opposed to reacting to customer requests
- Highly-driven individual with a preparation and execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and adaptability
- Experience positioning business impact,
Enterprise Account Executive managemen
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of computers/software, MS Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sales productivity tools, Outlook, and CRM
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- This is a fully remote or hybrid role with the opportunity to work from both the office and home
- Travel may be required up to 25-35% of the time
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Please complete the form to apply.