Digital Customer Success Leader
Unily is an award-winning employee experience platform designed for the world’s leading enterprises to connect, inform and engage globally diverse workforces with a meaningful digital experience. Unily was founded in 2005 and we have now partnered with private equity firm, CVC in order to achieve our goal of tripling in size by 2026 – in both our customers and our people.
The Digital Customer Success Leaders role is two-fold: Firstly, to develop and maintain Unily’s automated digital experience strategy for our entire customer base and secondly, to lead the team responsible for managing a subset of our customer base known as our Tech Touch Customers.
This role will be responsible for introducing and program managing a measurable strategy across our customer base and will therefore require research, data analysis, planning, coordination and execution of Tech Touch Customer Success Service Programs to automate communication at key milestones and identify overall adoption, engagement, risk and opportunity across our customer base.
- Act as the primary owner of our Tech Touch Customer Success Program
- Program manage and collaborate cross-functionally, influence stakeholders, and embed the program within the Customer Success team
- Lead the research, planning, coordination and execution of Tech Touch Customer Success services that drive on-boarding and engagement and support our Account Management colleagues in renewal and expansion at scale
- Work alongside our Product Marketing colleagues in developing multi-channel communication strategies that drive use case implementation and customer advocacy
- Work internally to provision relevant data in order to make proactive customer interventions
- Establish health scoring within our Customer Success Platform, Planhat
- Identify potential at-risk customers and take appropriate ad hoc actions to prevent churn and build these actions into scalable playbooks and predictability models
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of the use cases solved by the Unily platform, while keeping up with industry trends and competitors
- Coordinate a cadence of meetings with leadership from client and internal teams
- Build a team to manage our tech touch customers
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years’ experience in a SaaS organisation in a senior customer success or a strategic consulting role
- Experience in sourcing, onboarding and managing top talent
- Experience in developing and launching tech touch customer success service programs
- Experience managing a high volume of customers across a variety of verticals within a SaaS subscription model
- Experience in managing a customer lifecycle journey and understanding of how to work with usage data
- You have experience using customer success software (ideally Planhat), CRM software (ideally Salesforce), and Microsoft Applications
- Proactive team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation
- Motivated to learn and grow knowledge around all aspects of a successful product, project and transformational change in organisations
- Strongly interested in technology and software development
- Good interpersonal skills. Internal and external, written and verbal communication are important in this role
- Analytical and process oriented
WHY WORK FOR UNILY?
In addition to a generous base salary and discretionary company bonus, here are some things we think you will love:
Our awesome team culture. We are focused on achieving results as a team and having fun whilst we do it. You won’t find a friendlier or more dedicated bunch of people.
Our industry leading product. We are very proud of our ever-evolving product, naturally we use (and love) it internally and provide the tools and resources for you (and our clients) to become a Unily expert.
The flexibility that we offer. We don’t just mean working from home occasionally. We operate on a hybrid basis, and also recognise that life happens during the 9-5.30 and encourage a sustainable work/life balance.
Our bright and modern office spaces. When you need to be in the office we want it to be like being at home. We have a well-stocked kitchen (with a beer pump), ample parking and the option to bring your dog to work.
We offer a fantastic suite of benefits. Including 25 days holiday, Vitality life cover, Aviva pension, life assurance, income protection and so many more.
Our commitment to sustainability and giving back to the community. We offer 1 fully paid volunteering day per year and the option to lease an Electric Vehicle through our salary sacrifice scheme. Our offices are also paperless.
Please complete the form to apply.