Senior Software Engineer
We are searching for a Software Developer (f/m/d) – Digital Services for Robotic Surgery to work within the R&D team.
Duties and responsibilities
- You own the definition, the development and the validation of software components for digital services for a new robotic surgery platform including system calibration, system diagnosis, sensor analysis, and configuration management
- You work within a scrum team and develop high quality software and generate adequate documentation
- You bridge development and manufacturing interfacing with other software engineers, product owners, UX engineers, production engineers and services engineers
- You explore best-in class digital service solutions for complex surgical devices and transfer them to our robotic platform
- You accompany the design transfer and the built-up of production lines and services solutions
- You partner with our Digital Foundation Team to build interfaces to our cloud-based services
- You have versatile and profound software development skills applied in industrial applications, preferably in the medical domain and in digital service applications
- You have a basic understanding of electro-mechanical systems
- You have experiences with test driven development, DevOps and software design patterns would be a plus
- You are a hands-on doer and an interdisciplinary networker
- You have a high service attitude and passion for high-tech products and their production
- You speak fluent in English and also fluent in German what would be a plus
What we offer
Become part of a corporate culture that fosters accountability, diversity, and trust within a dynamic family-owned company. Combine the agility of a corporate start-up with the opportunities and securities of a global healthcare leader. Work on cutting-edge technologies that improve people’s life and interact directly with caregivers. Have creative leeway and role autonomy to drive your development: experience flat hierarchies and fast decision-making. Be part of a highly motivated international team.
- Flexible and family-oriented working hours and hybrid working between office and home
- A brand-new modern office optimized for concentration and collaboration with an integrated high-tech simulation operating room and generous social areas and creativity zones
- High quality of life in one of Germany’s most attractive cities
Please complete the form to apply.