Senior Product Marketing Manager
Scoutbee's AI-powered Supplier Intelligence and Discovery platform is leading the digital procurement (r)evolution, we are building the future of highly efficient and effective strategic sourcing by creating smart and data driven connections between buyers and suppliers.
We believe that the world needs a more sustainable economy that works for both people and the planet. Scoutbee’s mission is to contribute to this shift by helping companies produce better products, more efficiently in a sustainable way.
Scoutbee is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. The ideal candidate will work alongside our product and commercial teams to drive the strategy for key Go-To-Market solutions, taking complex ideas and communicating them in simple, elegant ways.
In alignment with our product management, marketing and sales leaders you’ll develop plans which guarantee the successful launch of new products. You will report on the ongoing performance of all GTM's, as well as champion the voice of the customers while identifying market trends.
Your role in our beehive
- Take the lead in executing product launches which highlight our innovations and drive demand
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to create differentiated corporate and product positioning for scouting and supplier information management
- Responsible for customer insights, category trends and thought leadership.
- Develop a framework to help our sales team articulate value and facilitate conversations throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Successfully lead and deliver GTM programs, enabling sales with materials for value-based selling conversations
- Create and deliver materials for the sales team and partners, which help drive solution adoption and create sales excitement & success
What you bring to our beehive
- 5+ years experience in product marketing or product management at a high tech company
- Strong communication skills and confidence to work with stakeholders across the business
- Highly organized and able to manage ambitious deadlines
- Committed, active and team-oriented way of thinking and working
- Feel comfortable & thrive working in a fast-paced environment
- Product Marketing Certification is a plus
- Fluency in English, and German will be a big plus!!
What's in it for you? #beehivelife
- An innovative and international working environment that focuses on a collaborative company spirit, an open feedback culture, and employee growth opportunities.
- A strong emphasis on a Positive Intercultural Environment and Diverse Culture (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion matter to our employees, leaders, and investors, which is why we actively invest across the entire employee journey)
- Flexibility in work environment including working hours and location. Mix of in-office and/or remote work.
- Excellent professional development opportunities through a generous educational budget and clear career levels
- Virtual ESOP for all employees, because ownership at all levels matters
- 28 annual vacation days, additional ½ day on 24.12. and full day on 31.12
- Wellness resources (Urban Sports Club, Counselling through Better Health, company organized marathons)
- Modern offices with a start-up perk culture, choice of computer operating system and ergonomic chairs.
- High end coffee, snacks, fruits, and sodas are stocked daily in our offices
- Kindergarten supplement, with priority selection for Kita in our Berlin building (right across the hall!)
- Unlimited access to German and English language courses via Lingoda, customized to your level and availability
Are you a super driven individual, but your level of experience doesn't meet our requirements? Nevertheless, this job ad sounds super interesting for you – Please don't hesitate! For us, personality and cultural fit are more important than qualifications. We are aware that underestimation of one's own abilities and the imposter syndrome can be reasons why someone doesn't dare to apply.
We'd love to hear from you!
Scoutbee is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic background, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Scoutbee we are on a mission to connect. Our employees focus on shared experiences to be a united team. Through this we have a more accurate view of the world, enabling us to innovate, challenge our own ideas and assumptions, and be ourselves at work.
Scoutbee’s market-leading supplier data platform empowers procurement professionals to enhance their master data, make better sourcing decisions, and find and onboard new suppliers from all over the world. Powered by AI and ML, Scoutbee enables faster end-to-end strategic sourcing projects with up to 90% less effort versus traditional methods. By providing comprehensive and dynamic supplier data, Scoutbee facilitates proactive sourcing decisions that strengthen supply chain resilience, improve sustainability, drive innovation, reduce time to market and increase diversity. Scoutbee is trusted by industry leaders in the automotive, agricultural, energy, FMCG, industrial machinery, and life science sectors. A winner of many prestigious awards including Gartner’s 2020 “Cool Vendor” in Sourcing and Procurement for Supply Chain, “ProcureTech 100”, and Spend Matters’ “50 Vendors to Watch 2021”. Scoutbee is a recognized leader in AI-driven procurement technology, which is used by companies like Audi, Siemens, and Unilever, and has raised $76M in funding from investors including Atomico, Lakestar, Next47, Toba Capital, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, and 42CAP
Please complete the form to apply.