Senior Product Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-driven Senior Product Manager to provide ownership and direction for how subscribers consume the core products. With the aim of doubling the subscriber base in the next three years, this role is an exciting opportunity to be a large part of a genuinely transformational product.
You will be responsible for the product strategy, roadmap and OKRs, collaborating closely with stakeholders. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who thinks in an innovative way and enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
AS PRODUCT MANAGER IN THE TEAM, YOU WILL:
- Develop a product roadmap, deﬁning & prioritising deliverable features/capabilities and helping the teams package the work into deliverable releases
- Identify market opportunities to grow reach and engagement of web and app digital products
- Proactive reporting of data to support roadmap progress such as growth and conversion
- Own the product vision: Get buy in from stakeholders, write and present business cases for funding requests, and onboard the relevant technology and business teams to ensure a successful execution
- Develop relationships with the other product managers on and work with them to make the best decisions for the product as a whole
- Become part of the wider Product community, sharing best practice and helping to develop the Product function
- Collaborate with UX, Delivery and Engineering disciplines within the squad to drive future direction, ideas and insight
TO ACHIEVE THE ABOVE, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Work with others to sell your vision and the product journey. You’ll encourage where you need to, and pivot and persuade where you need to.
- With the support of our teams, deﬁne the solutions to support our roadmap and delivery timeframes, and present well deﬁned business cases to senior stakeholders.
- Make priority decisions, in collaboration with your Product and wider stakeholders, and be able to justify those decisions when needed.
- Work with the Discipline Lead for Product to grow your career and learning opportunities, and to identify where you can contribute to the Product Community.
- Work with Engineering to balance the need for shared, common technology whilst meeting the needs of the business.
We take pride in looking after our amazing talent at supporting the Health and Wellbeing of our staff. We offer private medical insurance covering pre-existing conditions, discounted gym memberships, ClassPass at Home, weekly virtual HIIT, yoga and run club classes, and a ‘Bikes for Work’ scheme, as well as offering opportunities for physio/massage, counselling and legal support.
In addition we also offer:
- A generous pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 5%;
- 25 days holiday and up to 4 volunteering days per year;
- Maternity leave up to 18 weeks full basic salary & paternity leave up to 2 weeks;
- Wide range of training available, plus full LinkedIn Learning access.
Please complete the form to apply.