Senior Product Manager Growth
Senior Product Manager Growth(Amsterdam based)
Studocu is an Amsterdam based fast-growing EdTech that just received a $50 million Series B investment.
They have a beautiful office located in the centre of Amsterdam, currently, they are a team of 80 people with more than 25 different nationalities making it a lovely place to work at.
Stoduco has very rapidly proven a very strong product-market fit they have now begun reinforce their product teams and are looking for 3 new product manager with one of them focusing on growth.
The key to StuDocu’s rapid growth is the viral loop at the centre of the product: the more study materials students add, the more students they attract; the more students they attract, the more study materials they add.
Studocu is building a new Growth Product Team to tackle two problems:
(1) kickstarting the viral loop by attracting students to add the first study notes at universities and schools;
(2) acquiring students with the notes we already have.
You and your team won't be responsible for optimising existing features; your job is to come up with big ideas to 2X (or 10X) our growth.
- You’re the mini-CEO for a critical part of the company. Own it
- Take the lead: define the strategy; set the OKRs; be the voice of the whole team.
- Manage the priorities, balancing big goals with feature requests, bugs and tech debt.
- Live and breathe the needs of their target audience through targeted user research.
- Crunch reams of data and implement A/B tests to discover valuable insights.
- Synthesise insights into winning ideas and get the buy-in you need to bring them to life.
- Work closely with designers, engineers and data scientists to ship a product that matters.
- Coordinate product launches with their marketing, operations and support teams.
StuDocu was founded on the principle that equal access to study notes reduces inequality between students. We make it easy for students to share notes. The product was a rocket ship from day one and has shown strong product-market fit on every continent, making us a key player in the exploding EdTech space. We just received a $50 million Series B investment so we’re in rapid growth and scale mode, and we need serious talent to help us make it happen.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- 5+ years of experience as a PM, owning entire products from concept to launch.
- You have already worked on organic and growth topic.
- You have worked together with SEO colleagues or agencies / freelancers and have insight into SEO
- Worked together with content marketing or marketing in general or has been working in marketing him-/herself
- Raw brain power with a creative and intellectually honest approach to problem-solving.
- A proven history of making good judgement calls quickly and independently.
- Deep technical background so you can grasp the technical details driving the product.
- Strong intuition for amazing UX.
- Proven leadership experience and great interpersonal skills.
- Lots of experience using data to guide strategy and product decisions.
- Good commercial instinct: capable of prioritising based on impact to the bottom line.
- Goal-oriented with a bias for action.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English).
Why you'll love it here:
- Strong ownership over a large part of the product. Together with your team, you set the quarterly OKRs.
- Collaborate directly with multiple engineering teams dedicated to your product area. You will be able to deliver fast on new ideas.
- Ability to scale your own team and hire for the roles required to achieve your team’s goals.
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other roles at Zeren, please give me a call on +49 40 822177606
Please complete the form to apply.