Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager @ high growth B2B SaaS
LoyaltyLion is a data-driven loyalty and engagement platform trusted by thousands of ecommerce brands worldwide. Merchants use LoyaltyLion when they want a loyalty program that is proven to increase customer engagement, retention and spend. Stores using LoyaltyLion typically generate at least $15 for every $1 they spend on the platform.
Today LoyaltyLion works with over 10,000 small and medium sized retailers. Their mission is to help them succeed in the age of Amazon, where they may not be able to compete on price and logistics but can offer a better customer experience. An experience where customers feel valued, rather than just another number.
It’s been an incredible two years for LoyaltyLion. They closed $12.5m early last year and another $12m this year, and they’ve grown from 40 employees to over 100. They’ve built out their Leadership team, recruiting a CTO, CFO and Director of Product amongst other senior hires and we continue to scale quickly, achieving spots in both the Deloitte Fast 50 and the FT1000. This is just the beginning of our inflection point.
- Ownership over one of their core products
- Working in a customer facing role on a revenue generating product, whilst also having exposure to internal tools to enable the customer success team (APIs & Integrations)
- Responsibility for the end-to-end product roadmap, conducting product discovery to build features that solve customer problems
- Growing the customer base, monitoring retention & customer acquisition
- Collaborating cross functionally with an Engineering team of 7 and 1 Product Designer
- Reporting directly into the new VP Product
- B2B Software for SMEs
- 100+ FTEs all based in the UK
- Growing headcount to 150 by the end of the year
- Recently raised $20M from a leading Growth Equity company
- Product led organisation
Desired skills and experience:
- B2B customer facing SaaS product experience, dealing with 1000s of small/medium customers
- Well versed in true agile processes in tech first businesses
- Outstanding communication skills and leadership qualities
- Proven history of working with engineering teams of 7+
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com
Please complete the form to apply.