Senior Product Manager
UK Remote Senior Product Manager @ Tech for Good: B2C Healthcare
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join an early-stage start-up aiming to completely revolutionise the African Healthcare market.
Having just raised $1.6m in Seed funding from General Catalyst & Lightspeed, the company is looking to hire their 1st Product Manager to help find Product Market Fit and officially launch their Product later this year. You will own the end-to-end Product strategy, working closely with the Founder, taking the Product from 0 to 1 and ultimately solving complex problems that will improve the quality of life of millions of people.
- Full autonomy and ownership over a new greenfield product
- Working with the founder to find product-market-fit
- Regular interactions with customers to identify pain points, validate hypotheses, and decide what products and features to build
- Super impressive Founder, very intelligent & humble CEO, their background: ex VC Investor/Doctor/MBA from Oxford/Masters from Yale.
- “Tech for Good” start-up looking to completely revolutionise the African healthcare market, addressing chronic, stigmatised conditions that need a doctor's prescription to treat.
- Tier 1 investors both VC & Angel
- On a high growth trajectory, have a solid runway and are investing heavily in hiring strong talent across all functions
- A transparent and honest culture: you’ll join a super bright and friendly team with exposure to working with the entire business
Desired skills and experience:
- B2C user facing web Product Management experience
- 4+ years hands on end-to-end Product experience
- Experience building a product from scratch, taking them from 0 to 1
- Experience building B2C products with a killer UX, and human centred design
- Comfortable and excited being hands-on!
- Commercial minded: ambitious, highly committed and mission-oriented, customer-centric, able to pursue a vision at pace
- A charismatic, empathic and accessible personality, with strong verbal and written communication skills to provide clarity and guidance to senior stakeholders
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com
Please complete the form to apply.