Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
San Francisco, CA, or Remote
AppOmni has defined a new category that helps secure the way businesses work today and for the foreseeable future. The company’s growth trajectory exceeds that of most high growth startups putting it in an exclusive shortlist of successful firms. In just three years of shipping product, AppOmni has become the dominant player in SaaS application security serving roughly twenty percent of the Fortune 100 as its customers.
We are on a mission to transform the way companies secure their SaaS applications as they become the standard for running modern businesses going forward. We are a rapidly growing company and are hiring for a strong Senior Product Manager to lead one of several areas of the product platform. In this role, you will be responsible for defining the product strategy and roadmap and working with engineering and key stakeholders in the organization to deliver on releases and grow the business.
Leveraging your SaaS application experience, market, and customer research, you will develop an effective product roadmap to deliver a product that customers love. You will communicate the product roadmap to customers, collaborate with sales and customer success to capture customer feedback, and partner with engineering to drive the execution of product requirements.
AppOmni is a “Remote First” company with offices in San Francisco, CA and Carbondale, CO (outside Aspen). Most of the workforce is based in the U.S., but we provide flexibility to work from wherever you choose.
- Define roadmaps, product requirements and manage requirements backlog
- Work closely with Engineering to define and deliver on key capabilities and product features
- Write technical product requirements documents and discuss technical trade-offs with engineering
- Work with Design to validate new product ideas with customers
- Partner with Sales Engineering, Customer Success, Marketing, Sales and Finance to enable successful delivery of product releases to the market
- Enable sales and marketing with market insights and product training
- Collaborate with customer success and field organization to delight customers
- Collaborate with other product team members to bring a unified security platform to market with unique customer value proposition
- Continually assess security industry trends and perform competitive analysis
- A proven track record of building and scaling a successful product and at least 5 years of product management experience in cybersecurity – MBA preferred or equivalent military experience required
- Strong communication skills suited for written or verbal presentations at different levels of the organization – ability to influence people around a vision with both local and remote teams
- Deep knowledge of customer needs, competition, and market trends
- Ability to create a product strategy and plan based on market analysis and customer needs
- Ability to plan, organize, mediate, and establish priorities to achieve results. Self-motivated, results-focused, well-organized – able to successfully manage multiple priorities and bold business goals
- A strong technical background with a keen understanding of how software development teams work
- The mindset that the best products are built through collaboration. You are a strong advocate for the brand and for the customer. You relentlessly focus on taking an outside in approach to product management
- Excitement and eagerness to share the stories about your product with the rest of the team and across the security industry
- A flexible, remote-first company, with
- A team of talented individuals who love answering questions, guided by
- A high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth, and
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies, offering
- Competitive salary and benefit options, as well as
- Opportunities and support for massive career growth
We believe in cultivating excellence – within ourselves, and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data-driven experts are brought together by a shared passion to create tools for the greater good. We are determined to make a difference, to positively impact our way of life by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers, and we are fervent about providing them with high-quality, usable, and dependable software focused on the human experience, built out of a culture of coopetition and a deep understanding of their needs and goals.
We value passion, courage, and kindness. We also know that outstanding talent isn’t found in one location. Our team – veterans of cloud software, security startups, international travel brands, and some of the biggest giants in technology – spans from the mountains of Colorado to the skylines of San Francisco and New York City.
We value our people, and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enables them to thrive and bring us their best. Autonomous schedules, flexible commutes, and freedom from punching a clock means our team is empowered to enjoy life, work while inspired, and available when needed.
AppOmni is a leading provider of SaaS Security Management software. The company was founded by a team of security veterans from top SaaS providers and cybersecurity vendors, and its customer base includes global leaders across technology, healthcare, banking, and finance as well as many of the most well-known cybersecurity providers.
AppOmni's patented technology scans APIs, security controls, and configuration settings to compare the current state of enterprise SaaS deployments against best practices and business intent. The solution offers fast deployment, instant visibility, and makes it easy for security and IT teams to secure their entire SaaS environment from each vendor to every end user. As SaaS applications evolve, AppOmni stays current with all updates and releases to keep customer environments secure over time.
Please complete the form to apply.