Senior Product Designer
Zeren are partnering with an exciting HealthTech startup who are seeking a creative, talented, and engaged design leader that can inspire the core product design and information architecture of Berry Health’s digital products. They should be passionate about storytelling, digital culture, customer behavior, data driven design, and have experience working with diverse teams. They will be responsible for guiding our teams in delivering easy, emotive and effective consumer experiences. The Senior Product Designer role will report directly to VP Product and VP Marketing, being part of both teams.
What you will be doing
1. Leading with vision, design thinking, and driving the execution of design across all of Berry Healths’ digital experiences in the following areas; Consumer/patient, physician consultation, and pharmacy/delivery operations
2. Be a core collaborator across multiple teams (Product, Engineering, Brand, and Marketing) from creative concepting through final deliverables.
3. Cultivate a culture of customer obsession by championing the voice of the customer in all efforts
4. Define, build and advocate for an overall design vision that is tightly aligned with the product and business goals
5. Engage in experiential learning and stimulate a design culture across all teams to be curious, creative and inclusive
6. Run research activities to discover customer needs, opportunities, and feature usability, in collaboration with other teams
7. Craft and validate personas and user journeys illustrating user touching points, and business opportunities to support virtual care
The candidate should have demonstrable experience in designing innovative digital experiences, must be knowledgeable of modern UX paradigms, and able to build cohesive interactions across multiple end user personas. They must have expertise in visual design and visual design language across each phase of the
design process; information architecture + interaction design, research + usability, rapid prototyping, motion design, brand integration and content creation.
1. You have 5+ years of (ideally prototyping) experience as an end to end product and experience designer
2. You have knowledge of current design tools (Adobe, Sketch, Figma)
3. You are driven by curiosity and enjoy fast paced environments
4. You are a design generalist who can drive the creative process end to end
5. You are able to think through the overall product and business vision
6. You can readily switch between long term vision and near term tactical execution
7. You are a storyteller and can relate complex user personas and needs across the team
8. You have experience with cross-functional communication where you can articulate design ideas and decisions to the wider team
9. You are able to conduct research on your own including defining goals, methodologies and clearly communicating insights
Please complete the form to apply.