Senior Performance Marketing Manager
Senior Performance Marketing Manager
TestGorilla are a fast-growing HR tech startup that helps teams make better hiring decisions faster and bias-free.
Over the last year, we’ve experienced tremendous growth. More than 5,700 companies have replaced CVs with our assessments to screen candidates in an unbiased and data-driven way. As we’re scaling our efforts in 2022 and beyond, we’re looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Manager who’s passionate about PPC and user acquisition and wants to join our quest to help people land dream jobs.
What’s in it for you?
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- Competitive salary + Share Appreciation Rights (SARs)
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Remote working budget: €1,000 per year
- Learning and development budget: 3.5% of salary
The job in a nutshell
As the Senior Performance Marketing Manager, you will work directly with the Head of Marketing and take full ownership of all aspects of our performance marketing, including measurement, budget allocation, creative strategy and team recruitment and growth.
As our first in-house Performance Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to manage and optimize paid search accounts and partnerships and implement user acquisition programs, while developing key relationships with third-party agencies. You will create and execute A/B tests within a proper framework for performance measurement and identify opportunities to leverage growth across new and existing marketing channels.
You will be a key part of the marketing leadership team and you will work closely with the wider marketing team to help produce best-in-class campaigns that drive both engagement and conversions, as well as helping us to grow and scale our internal capabilities.
You’ll spend time on the following
- Developing and implementing a test and learn performance marketing roadmap across all TestGorilla paid channels
- Recruiting, managing and training your team of PPC specialists
- Planning, reviewing, and optimizing PPC campaigns and partnerships in line with (large) budgets and performance objectives
- Creating and executing structured tests (bidding, landing pages, ad copy, etc) to improve conversion rate and revenue for the paid search channel
- Developing strategic partnerships aligned with both our SEO and content strategies
- Collaborating with agency partners and managing paid search ad copy and creative development
- Maintaining and optimizing reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, LTV, and other channel metrics
- Quantifying your impact and using data to back up your learnings and areas of opportunities
- Keeping up to date with relevant research and trends in PPC and Performance marketing
Here’s what we’re looking for
- You are inspired by our mission to put one billion people in dream jobs
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You are an excellent leader, who know how to hire, grow, retain and motivate a high performing team
- You have a strong ability to balance hands-on execution and strategy
- You are self-motivated and results-driven, with a genuine passion and enthusiasm for PPC and user acquisitions
- You have a proven track record of effectively creating, executing, and continually optimizing successful paid search campaign
- You have an excellent knowledge of industry software & tools such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Bing Ads
- You are proficient in English, additional language is a bonus
- You have exceptional analytical skills with the ability to work with large data sets
- You are a great problem solver, with a flexible, can-do attitude, happy to put your hand to anything
- You have good time management skills, including prioritizing and scheduling
- You have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- You are comfortable with the ambiguity and pace of iteration of an early-stage startup
We typically expect candidates with at least 6 years of experience in SEM/PPC or a similar role to have the skills mentioned above.
Bonus points if …
- You have experience working in a SaaS company and a fast-growing startup
- You have proven experience in PPC automation
At TestGorilla, we envision a world where everyone has their dream job. To achieve this, employers and employees need to have the right information about each other.
We started in 2020 by building a screening platform that enables employers to evaluate candidates in the skills that matter most for success in a role. Our product replaces subjective, incomplete, and often inflated CVs with objective, reliable, and fair test results measuring aptitude, practical job skills, motivation, and culture add.
Improving and expanding this platform is currently our core focus, but it’s only the beginning of our journey to get everyone their dream job. Over time, we will launch more products that support this mission.
We have procured $70m in Series A funding from the venture-capital firms Atomico and Balderton Capital, and our growth is on target to continue exponentially. Chances are you’re familiar with some of our biggest customers, like Sony, PepsiCo, H&M, Deloitte, Bain & Company, Oracle, Revolut, and the UK’s National Health Service.
We work remotely, spread across the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
Please complete the form to apply.