Senior Payment Sales Engineer – UK
Senior Payment Sales Engineer – UK @ Payment & SaaS platform
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Engineer in the SaaS payment market to join one of the most established Payment & SaaS platform and working in UK region.
As part of the Retail Software & Payments vertical you will be supporting the Sales team in UK and working with prospects.
Your activities will be to:
- Provide presales support for all sales activities including needs analysis, data review, product demonstrations and providing feature, use case and technical insights of our solutions that address the client needs – based on an in depth understanding of the client IT landscape
- Lead the technical sales to executive or subject matter expert, technical or generalist, in order to obtain the buy-in of the key decision makers
- Author and provide presentations to both executive-level and working-level audiences
- Scoping the functional requirements and business objectives of the client to translate it into a proposal or a response to an RFP
- Capture technical requirements that are then work with planet technical and product teams to find appropriate solutions
- Co-own a quota for sales closing with the team of business developers
About the company:
We help global businesses across Retail, Hospitality, Food & Beverage and Parking sectors meet the needs of their customers by simplifying complex payments, helping people spend freely.
We set out to simplify the complex payment process of VAT refunds for international shoppers in Europe. Fast-forward to today, and our single payments platform is unique in the industry – the only one that offers acquiring, processing, digital wallets, VAT refunds and currency conversion services
The platform adds seamlessly into existing IT landscapes for content, digital assets and product information management and ensures the highest safety standards.
Skills & Experiences
We are looking for a highly experienced and successful Senior Sales Engineer who wants to join a highly successful Payment specialist.
You`ve worked in a Pre-Sales Consultant role in SaaS or Payments products in the past and had successful track record in a role requiring to get buy-in from a technical audience, executive or subject matter experts. Driven to work with sales executives to win prospects and convert to sales.
- In depth knowledge of the Card Present and Card Non Present payment flows and system architecture
- Experience in payment optimisation for online transaction, to help maximising conversion and sales for merchants while avoiding chargebacks and fraud losses
- In depth knowledge of integration of gateway/acquiring services with POS systems, ecommerce solutions and 3rd party solutions in hospitality (for hospitality)
- Ability to analyse, structure and negotiate long-term technology roadmap initiatives with prospects
- Experience in capturing technical requirements and finding technical solutions with the engineering and product teams
- Proven ability in leading a technical sales at executive level, either to generalist or seasoned chief technology officer
- Ability to author and provide presentations and demonstration to both a technical and non technical audience made of executive or subject matter experts
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other role at Zeren please give me a call on 020 3906 7909.
Please complete the form to apply.