Senior Global Demand Generation Leader
Senior Global Demand Generation Leader at Exclaimer
Zeren is delighted to announce our partnership with Exclaimer, an industry leader in creative email signatures, to appoint their new senior demand generation leader.
Demand Generation at Exclaimer
As we embark on the next stage of our journey we are looking for an experienced Demand Generation leader to help us complete a shift from lead to demand. This means scaling inbound pipeline performance to meet growth expectations, ensuring our channel balance is right, our activity is optimised and scalable, and fostering a culture of experimentation around new channels and tactics. This means the dark funnel and dark social will all be a part of your vocabulary and you understand the difference between creating and converting demand.
You will be responsible for managing a team of 5 (and growing) global demand generation professionals in regions, specifically EMEA and the US to ensure they learn and grow in their roles. We’re looking for a passionate and driven B2B marketing professional with significant experience scaling demand generation programs, a deep understanding of demand generation metrics, and significant leadership experience.
Demand generation, and marketing at large, are integral to Exclaimer’s success to date and in the future. In joining you’ll be joining an empowered and trusted component of our future success.
Key Responsibilities (What you will be doing)
- Develop, optimise and scale demand generation initiatives to ensure our Inbound motion outperforms our inbound pipeline and revenue targets.
- Lead development and implementation of strategies for automated nurture campaigns, SEO, content marketing, and digital PR, and tracking and analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign.
- Develop integrated paid and organic programs that communicate product value to our target audience and increase inbound pipeline
- Ensure excellence in execution across all channels, upskilling the team and continually optimising performance.
- Improve marketing performance reporting to measure effectiveness, performance and ROI of marketing spend
- Work closely with our Brand, Content, Events and Product Marketing teams to ensure activity aligns with targets
- Operate hand-in-hand with Sales leadership to create feedback loops and improve inbound pipeline conversion
- A demand generation evangelist. You are 100% bought into the demand generation mindset and will act as an evangelist for this within the team. We love a good demand gen podcast and can't wait to hear yours.
Skills & Experience (About you)
- You have experience in a similar marketing role with clear evidence of impact (Ideally to be within a B2B Technology or SaaS organisation) with at least 2 years leading a demand generation function.
- You're a seasoned leader, you know how to use data and partnerships to help drive efficiency, and provide clear goals and priorities for your team.
- You have strong analytical expertise to set measurable goals and evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- With a deep understanding of optimization requirements you can deliver growth at the different stages of the funnel.
- You bring in-depth knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems, experience with SalesForce and Pardot is a strong asset.
- Strong project management skills. Self-motivated and extremely resourceful in driving projects forward.
- Deep understanding of full-funnel performance marketing & growth levers (acquisition, adoption/activation, monetization, retention).
How to apply?
Please contact Tom Pearce at email@example.com or apply directly via this advert with your CV attached. We look forward to hearing from you and discussing this exciting opportunity with Exclaimer further.
Please complete the form to apply.