Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Zeren are partnering a mission led businesses making a positive impact on the world. They believe that technology has the power to drive real change and are dedicated to building and deploying innovative products that enable carbon emissions measurement and reduction planning, better product development and design, and improved supply chain engagement.
As a Senior Enterprise Account Executive at our startup, you will play a crucial role in driving enterprise software sales to large organisations. We're looking for experienced, passionate sales professionals who thrive in a startup environment and are capable of independently generating and managing their own business development and opportunity creation.
- Drive revenue generation by prospecting, qualifying, and closing new business, playing across the full commercial funnel with a startup mindset.
- Effectively and persuasively communicate via email, virtual meetings, and in-person meetings with C-Suite decision makers at Fortune 500 companies.
- Collaborate seamlessly with internal teams to ensure the availability of the latest thinking, product functionality, and onboarding support for potential customers, avoiding the creation of sales silos.
- Build and expand the sales playbook to support global expansion, capturing valuable materials and insights, and fostering the growth and capabilities of other team members in the organisation.
- Demonstrate adaptability and a proactive mindset, combining resourcefulness and strategic thinking to explore opportunities in sectors, geographies, partnerships, pricing, and offerings.
- Efficiently manage processes and data systems, maintaining CRM hygiene (Salesforce), managing complex deal preparation, and driving the deal forward as the engine behind its success.
- Rapidly ramp up on our subject matter, product, customer personas, and customer needs, leaning into the challenge of a steep learning curve.
- 5+ years’ experience as a successful Enterprise SaaS sales professional, ideally in the enterprise software industry.
- Self-motivated and driven with a strong entrepreneurial mindset, capable of generating business and creating opportunities.
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment, demonstrating a proactive and resourceful approach to achieve results.
- Passionate about making an impact in the sustainability space and contributing to a mission-oriented company culture.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills to engage effectively with clients and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with the capacity to understand customer needs and propose tailored solutions.
- Resilient and adaptable, able to handle challenges and navigate through complex sales processes.
- Experience working with customers in the food and beverage, cosmetics, or retail and consumer space is beneficial but not required.
Compensation and rewards package:
Compensation will be determined depending on experience, but we offer great benefits packages and a comprehensive benefits package to all our team.
Our benefits include:
- Options, we believe our team should all have a stake in the company we're building.
- Free choice of equipment and a setup budget for your home office
- A supportive culture to help you learn and develop into a better version of yourself, including a learning & development budget and policy.
- Private health and dental insurance for you and your partner/family.
- Generous pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday policy
- Flexible working, remote-first, with a budget to join a shared working space wherever you live.
- Access to mental health support and therapist through tools such as Spill and Headspace
- We compensate your carbon footprint
- Annual team offsites to spend time together as a team
- Work in a diverse, feedback-driven organisation, decentralized decision making enabling everyone to weigh in, offering lots of freedom, impact as well as responsibility.
Please complete the form to apply.