Senior Embedded Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Your Tasks and Day-to-Day:
Specify, design, and develop safety-critical platform software (drivers, middleware and board support packages (BSP)) according to the internal process (DO-178C compliant).
Generate all required life cycle data (e.g.: High-level requirements, software architecture, low-level requirements, source code).
Produce documentation of the platform software for internal use and/or to demonstrate compliance with DO-178C objectives.
Develop the test infrastructure to verify the platform software.
Stay up to date with the latest developments in embedded software technology by participating in internal and external training programs
- Co-operate with Hardware and Quality Assurance teams.
- At least 5 years of experience in airborne software development (civil sector is a plus) for hand-written low-level high performance software
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Embedded Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- Strong expertise in embedded C with diagnostic/design/coding/debug skills. UML and Mathlab/Simulink is a plus.
- Knowledge of safety-critical software development and verification practices, such as DO-178C and DO-331.
- Familiarity with microcontroller architectures (TI, NXP, Infineon), communication protocols, modern verification, and continuous integration concepts.
- Experience with timer modules such as eTPU and GTM is a strong plus.
- Demonstrated experience and success in managing complex software projects, supplier management, multiple stakeholders coordination and continuous integration environment.
- Fluent English language skills are essential; fluent German or any other language would be beneficial.
Please complete the form to apply.