(Senior) Account Executive DACH
(Senior) Account Executive, DACH (m/w/d) @ GraphCMS
Do you want to sell a revolutionary Content Management SaaS product into DAX-listed business? What about doing this from the beach or the alps? Then this is the job for you…
GraphCMS is a GraphQL-based headless content management system for digital creators and digital products. The business is Series A-funded and is experiencing immense success with a global client base. As a result, they are keen to bring in more A-grade sales talent into the business.
Headquartered in Germany, the opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious salesperson to join their enterprise sales team, to specialise in selling within the DACH region. You will have a substantial number of inbounds leads to close from day one, as well as a team of highly supportive colleagues who will heavily aid your progression within the world of enterprise SaaS sales.
What Will You Do?
• Close high-value net new logo sales to large (typically DAX-listed) enterprises across the DACH region
• Convert your own enterprise-grade prospects – mostly inbound – into customers
• Deliver customised product demos targeted to our engineering and product audience – with the support of GraphCMS’s Solution Architects
• Prepare proposals and negotiate commercial terms with decision-makers
• Improve the GraphCMS sales process and strategy – with the rest of the Account Executives and the Head of Sales
• You are a native-level German speaker with professional fluency in English
• You thrive in a fast-paced SaaS environment and bring several years of experience in similar enterprise sales positions
• You have a track record of overachieving revenue quotas
• You have a hands-on mentality and will thrive in a dynamic and high-growth working environment
• You have experience within SaaS or other technically complex products
• You have experience working with CRM software – ideally HubSpot
Key Skills: Enterprise Sales, Sales, SaaS, Content Management, Software, B2B, Growth, Start-up, Scale-up
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other roles at Zeren, please call Liam on +44 7792 099 244.
Please complete the form to apply.