Security Engineer/ Researcher
Exciting Security Engineer / researcher role @ Mondoo
Mondoo is SaaS Security platform built for DevOps team.
In this role, you will be part of their European engineering team, working closely with the CISO of the company. In this position you will :
- Investigating and blog about new attack techniques
- Creation and Maintaining of Mondoo’s technical IT Security recommendations
- Penetration Testing of Mondoo’s Infrastructure and Software
- Design and run IT security workshops at Webinars or Conferences
- Build up and contribution to our own Hacker Lab
Mondoo was started and is run by a team of exceptional founders, all coming from technical backgrounds and bringing a mix of both corporate and start-up experience (NASA, Google, Salesforce, AWS, and Chef Software to name a few). They recently raised their Series A led by tier1 VCs, for c. $15m. Mondoo’s platform takes on the complexity of securing all types of infrastructure – cloud, OS, containers, on-premise, SaaS services – so developers and DevOps have a powerful and easy-to-use platform.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Playfulness, creativity and passion for IT security
- Strong and demonstrable affinity for IT security
- Solid technical basic knowledge of IT as well as confident handling of TCP/IP, Linux and Windows
- Experience with common pentesting tools, e.g. Kali Linux, Nessus, Burp Suite, NMap, OpenVAS, Metasploit
- OSCP or similar certificate is an advantage
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in computer science, IT security, electrical engineering, or related discipline
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other roles at Zeren, please give me a call on +4940822177606
Please complete the form to apply.