Scrum Master @ PharmaTech / Barcelona/Frankufrt/Remote
Our client is a pretty exciting business, B2B SaaS, growing fast and they are in the middle of a Series A that will give them a 3+ year runway at least and allow them to accelerate again their exponential growth. They have c. 60 employees now and growing across all functions.
- You will promote and support agile methodologies
- You will help a cross functional team of software developers, product managers and designers understand agile theory, practices, rules and values
- You will coach team members for an agile mindset
- You will drive continuous improvement in collaboration, communication and usage of online tools between team members
- You will work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- You will resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- You will help teams continuously improve by implementing changes effectively
- You will help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- You have good language skills in English, both verbal and written
- You have experience in a scrum master role
- You have familiarity with software development
- You have excellent organisational skills
- You have affinity for technological interaction, in particular with tools such as JIRA, GitHub and Slack
- You have a thorough understanding of how an agile mindset fosters innovation and stakeholder value
- You have excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques, ceremonies and artefacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- You have excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- You have problem-solving and conflict-resolution abilities
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other roles at Zeren, please give me a call on +49 408 22177604
Please complete the form to apply.