Sales Manager, Key Accounts
Sales Manager, Key Accounts EMEA (London) @ CX SaaS Unicorn
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Leader to work for a globally recognised SaaS unicorn. After recent significant investment they are looking to hire the best talent in market to help them scale on their route to IPO.
Supporting the Head of Sales EMEA and directly managing a high-performance sales team and ensuring they are meeting performance expectations by executing targeted revenue goals and exceeding those goals in the Key Accounts Territories.
- Manage and oversee key sales tactics to grow the business across the key territories in EMEA
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with the EMEA Key Account Executives and support them converting and closing opportunities.
- Maintain and manage weekly sales activities to include territory plan management, close-ratio, meetings completed, revenue pipeline generated, and deal management.
- Effectively mentor the sales team to negotiate price, delivery, warranty terms within established programs, policies, and procedures to generate the required levels of revenues to achieve targets.
- Become a business expert by communicating the value of our products to aid in collaborative business partnerships with your team and teams that interact with the sales department.
- Assists in the development and creation of new sales and marketing ideas, in line with our overall revenue growth strategies
- Support the Sales Executives and attend prospect meetings where needed, along with events and conferences across EMEA
- Responsible for performance reviews, hiring, and employee-related issues
The company is a market leader in helping democratise access to brands by delivering an engaging and inclusive customer experience, optimising digital marketing performance across channels, and simplifying their customers’ MarTech stack.
- +700 employees across 13 global offices
- Backed by one of the most prominent global VC’s
- Consistently generating +$100M ARR
- Over 8000 customers globally
- Forecast to triple revenue by 2024
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3+ years sales management experience (Sales) in cloud or enterprise technology sales
- A track record of meeting and exceeding your goals, organizational targets, and consistently delivering
- Hunter mindset that can teach the KAE the importance value selling
- Ability to spot talent, onboard, and continuously train KAE
- Ability to build collaborative relationships to meet shared goals
- Autonomy and ability to make things happen without supervision
- Creative and able to suggest new ideas (team incentives, reports, GTM)
- Experience leveraging prospecting tools
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing conditions at a fast-paced, growing company
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other role at Zeren, please give me a call on 07891 406 421.
Please complete the form to apply.