Sales Executive (SCE)
Generix Group is an expert in Collaborative Supply Chain and is present in 60 countries, thanks to its subsidiaries and its network of partners. More than 6,000 companies worldwide use its SaaS solutions.
Its collaborative platform, Generix Supply Chain Hub, helps companies keep the promises they make to their customers. It combines the capabilities of physical flow execution, information flow digitization, collaborative process management and connecting companies to all their partners, in real time.
We offer warehouse and distribution systems (WMS), transportation and yard management (TMS & YMS), collaborative replenishment, B2B integration, distributed order management and manufacturing execution solutions (MES) used by manufacturers, retailers, distributors, and third-party logistics providers worldwide.
Generix group has launched a strategic plan "Boost Together 2025" in 2021, one of the major objectives of which is for its Canadian subsidiary (NORAM) to become a pivotal and essential part of the group, particularly through its development on the North American market.
Generix Group is currently searching for a passionate, collaborative, and detail-oriented Sales Executive to join our team and be responsible for selling our WMS called Solochain. You will be responsible for identifying business opportunities, completing the sales process, collaborating with Other Generix Group teams, (operations and Marketing) and strengthening existing customer relationships for upsell
Primary Responsibilities :
- Meets and/or exceeds quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Develops and implements long, medium and short-term sales and marketing strategies for targeted markets.
- Partners with sales leadership and marketing to create new campaign ideas, messaging, and content to create new opportunities and fuel the sales funnel.
- Manages an active, full pipeline of sales prospects from initial communication to final commitment and continues to strengthen customer relationships after the initial sale.
- Establish new accounts via prospecting and lead qualification, contacting potential customers via phone, email, in-person, and networking opportunities
- Determine the sales strategy for each account by identifying and articulate the added value for the customer
- Identify the key contacts (IT and business management) and create a strong relationship with all the decision-makers of the accounts i
- Analyze and understand the business challenges of prospects and customers
- Present WMS solutions using appropriate customer-focused approaches and techniques,
- Demonstrate solutions with the assistance of a pre-sales engineer
- Elaborates RFP answers with leveraging Generix Group resources (Pre Sales Engineer, Solutions Expert, PMO and Marketing)
- Prepare contracts and coordinate for all steps reviewing and getting approval of contracts
- Work with senior management to negotiate contracts and provide all follow-up
- Strengthen customer service and retention within complex customer environments
- Moves opportunities consistently through each sales stage with detailed notes, activities, and accuracy; utilizes sales tools effectively. (SalesForce)
- Communicates, reports, and forecasts sales pipeline to leadership, focuses on individual, team and company goal achievements.
- Regularly exchange with pre-sales team and product teams to keep abreast of new products and product developments
- Participate in customer steering committees with the support and operational teams
- Participate in trade shows and conferences (physical & virtual)
- Consistent history of over-achievement in sales roles
- Bachelor's degree in related fields
- Exceptional commitment to accurately tracking all customer engagement and activity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proficiency with Microsoft office, communication, and CRM software required
- Previous experience with WMS, SCE, IPaaS/SaaS
- Team player with the highest level of integrity and professional.
- Ability to travel US and Canada (30% of the time)
Please complete the form to apply.