Sales Engineer – Cloud / DevOps / Security
We are a global leader in cybersecurity, passionate about making the world safe for exchanging digital information today and in the future. Artfully applying our XGen™️ security strategy, our innovative solutions for consumers, businesses, and governments deliver connected security for data centers, cloud workloads, networks, and endpoints.
Optimized for leading environments, including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft®️, and VMware®️, our layered solutions enable organizations to automate the protection of valuable information from today’s threats. Our connected threat defence enables seamless sharing of threat intelligence and provides centralized visibility and investigation to make organizations their most resilient.
With over 7,000 employees in 50 countries and the world’s most advanced global threat research and intelligence, enables organizations to secure their connected world.
The Sales Engineer (SE) will be the technical bridge between our Sales Representatives and their pre-sales customers. The SE will take ownership of the prime technical relationship with our pre-sales customers to help close business by proactively managing and delivering technical information to our customers both onsite, online, and via telephone
- Provide solutions to complex technical issues in the pre-sales capacity
- Provide Proof of Concept service to pre-sales customers and help clients with planning and implementation of our software products
- Work in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision to provide detailed technical knowledge of our software products in the pre-sales context
- Deliver detailed technical demos of our Solutions and integrations with key cloud services in AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Proactively own technical relationships with customers and prospects while engaging internal Sales, Channel, and Partner Managers as needed.
- Have the ability to solve complex cloud and security designs
- Participate in alliance projects including building vendor and customers relationships
- Participate in beta testing programs including internally testing products in alpha and beta phase
- Share best practices with other SEs to enhance the quality and efficiency of the other members
- Contribute to building the SE Readiness Program and develop Subject Matter Expertise in assigned products and solutions
- Must be able to travel regionally (about 30-35%) and perform sales presentations, marketing and user group events, and emergency on-site support to customer locations
Desires BS degree or equivalent combination of education and SE experience
in computer software or systems.
- 3+ years SE experience and/or professional services experience required
- 3+ years’ experience in computer software or systems including security products (firewalls, antivirus, intrusion detection, content security)
- Experience working with multi-cloud environments such AWS, Azure or GCP
- 2+ years SOC or IR Experience an advantage
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Experience and understanding of Cloud architectures. AWS Certifications are preferred.
- Basic understanding of security incidents, network administration and management of security solutions including endpoint/server, web filtering, email filtering and IPS
- Experience with Python, PowerShell, Bash
- Ability to manage own time effectively is a requirement for success
- Quick learner with desire to learn new tools and techniques
- Strong verbal and written communication, customer service, account management and negotiation skills, with the ability to interface with a diverse set of clients
We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy and childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care leave status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
We are a progressive employer with a very special and unique culture. Here, you will work with the best. When you join us, you have direct access to any level, and freedom to make an impact and influence. We expect leadership, not management. With us, you drive your own development. We encourage thought leadership and advocate internal opportunity. We embrace all of our differences and are motivated by challenge. We’re not just all about the money. You are recognised for your passion to succeed, and can be the best part of yourself here.
Please complete the form to apply.