Sales Engineer UK/I – Junior Retail Payment
Senior Pre- Sales Consultant "UK Market"
About the company:
Our client set out to simplify the complex payment process of VAT refunds for international shoppers in Europe. Fast-forward to today, and our single payments platform is unique in the industry – the only one that offers acquiring, processing, digital wallets, VAT refunds and currency conversion services
The platform adds seamlessly into existing IT landscapes for content, digital assets and product information management and ensures the highest safety standards.
- Company Type: Tech, Online Payments, Payment Services
As part of the Retail Software & Payments vertical you will be supporting the Sales team in the UK and working with prospects. Your activities will be to:
- Provide presales support for all sales activities including analysis, data review, product demonstrations and providing feature, use case and technical insights of our solutions that address the client needs – based on an in depth understanding of the client IT landscape
- Lead the technical sales to executive or subject matter expert, technical or generalist, in order to obtain the buy-in of the key decision maker
- Author and provide presentations to both executive-level and working-level audiences
- Scoping the functional requirements and business objectives of the client to translate it into a proposal or a response to an RFP
- Capture technical requirements that are then work with planet technical and product teams to find appropriate solutions
- Co-own a quota for sales closing with the team of business developers
Who you are:
You have worked in a Pre-Sales Consultant role in SaaS or Payments products in the past and have had a successful track record in a role requiring getting buy-in from a technical audience, executive or subject matter experts. Driven to work with sales executives to win prospects and convert to sales.
- In depth knowledge of the Card Present and Card Not-Present payment flows and system architecture
- Experience in payment optimisation for online transaction, to help maximising conversion and sales for merchants while avoiding chargebacks and fraud losses
- In depth knowledge of integration of gateway/acquiring services with POS systems, ecommerce solutions and 3rd party solutions in retail (for retail)
- Ability to analyse, structure and negotiate long-term technology roadmap initiatives with prospects
- Experience in capturing technical requirements and finding technical solutions with the engineering and product teams
- Proven ability in leading technical sales at executive level, either to generalist or seasoned chief technology officer
- Ability to author and provide presentations and demonstration to both a technical and non-technical audience made of executive or subject matter experts
What do we offer and why should you join us?
- Competitive Pay
We follow the market and evaluate salary benchmarks through the year to make sure any salary increases remove any worries and keep you satisfied. We review pay annually to make sure we are paying you what you’re worth.
- Growth and skills
We know that for some it’s about growing into more senior and exciting roles, and for others it’s about becoming a deep technical expert. We know that investing in you is the way to keep skills relevant and you motivated.
- Flexible working
Work from home? Work in the office? Have family and life commitments that mean you need flexibility? What we care about is what you deliver not where you work nor the hours you work. We know flexibility matters and that’s why we offer the flexibility that suits you and your lifestyle.
An array of people
We know that to win, our workforce needs to reflect the world in which we live and the customers we serve. We are proud that we have a culture where everyone and anyone can bring their whole selves to work.
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com
Please complete the form to apply.