Regional Sales Director – South EMEA
Regional Sales Director South EMEA @ Ed-Tech Learning app
A fantastic opportunity for an experience Sales Leader to join a leading Ed-Tech company, to join as their Regional Sales Director for the South EMEA region.
- Client Acquisition; Acquire new corporate clients in the area of employer branding and recruitment by communicating with key decision makers
- Customer identification; Develop new customer segments, new ways to sell to potential customers and proactively convince them of the benefits
- Customer Loyalty; Assist our customers on site or remotely, and build long-term loyalty to support them as much as possible
- Customer success; Advise your clients on the best way to reach and persuade their target group with StudySmarter
- Sales Activities; Independently perform and control sales and marketing activities
This company is a leading Ed-Tech start-up from Munich developing an intelligent and content-agnostic platform for lifelong learning. The platform was first published in 2018 and is currently used by millions of learners worldwide. It has been voted the best EdTech start-up in Germany and Europe by university representatives and education experts.
- German founded Ed-Tech company with over $60 million of funding to date
- Leading solution in Europe
- Intelligent platform
- Fast growing start-up; Over 250 people in 3 years of existence and looking to double it by end of the year
Desired Skills and Experiences:
We are looking for a highly experienced and successful Regional Sales Director who wants to join a highly successful Ed-tech specialist as their sales leader in South EMEA region.
- Talented salesperson and have a first experience in customer acquisition in the B2B sector
- Motivated by new challenges and you seek to develop yourself personally
- Communicative, you like contact with people and you are always looking for the best solution for our customers
- Goal and numbers oriented, and you like to constantly improve your work
- Passionate about growing a young business and our vision of better access to education for all
- Aware of the different needs of client companies and work in a customer-oriented manner
- Fluent in English
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other roles at Zeren, please give me a call on +44 7577 255714
Please complete the form to apply.