Senior Project Manager (London) @ CX SaaS Unicorn
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to work for a globally recognised SaaS unicorn. After recent significant investment they are looking to hire the best talent in market to help them scale on their route to IPO.
- Serve as an independent thought partner that can manage multiple projects
- Drive execution and delivery of complex projects
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of a project’s objectives, expected outcomes, budgets, and timelines, and track their execution through KPIs and success metrics
- Understand and mitigate the impacts of project delivery versus the needs of the business, our customers, and overall continuity
- Work with 3rd party system integrators, vendors, and internal delivery teams to collaborate and deliver
- Handle extremely confidential and sensitive information
- Manage follow-up with stakeholders to ensure a project’s completion
- Produce high-quality communications and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization
- Work closely with internal and external teams on goal-setting and tracking including updates on project progress
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with executives and senior leaders to achieve project objectives and deliverables
The company is a market leader in helping democratise access to brands by delivering an engaging and inclusive customer experience, optimising digital marketing performance across channels, and simplifying their customers’ MarTech stack.
- +600 employees across 13 global offices
- Backed by one of the most prominent VC’s,with impressive track record of scaling SaaS businesses
- Consistently generating +$100M ARR
- Over 8000 customers globally
- Forecast to triple revenue by 2023
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in delivering enterprise software implementations around CRM and ERP technologies. Preferred experience in Salesforce.com (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud/Communities, Marketplace), Zuora CPQ, NetSuite ERP
- Experience in managing projects through a mix of waterfall, agile, and hybrid methodologies
- Experience in using program and project management tools such as Monday.com
- Experience in a role requiring impeccable business judgment, problem-solving, and communicating findings to executive management
- Ability to work autonomously, proactively, and reliably while prioritizing multiple matters in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team-oriented environment
- Ability to exercise judgment to appropriately discern when to escalate issues
- Strong time management in order to execute high-priority projects and meet deadlines
- Must have strong computer skills, including with office productivity software such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Exceptional project management, written/verbal communication, organizational and follow-through skills
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other role at Zeren please give me a call on 07891 406 421.
Please complete the form to apply.