Working within the CX & Innovation Team and collaborating with design, engineering, product, and commercial teams, thisis a fast-paced and highly cross-functional environment. Reporting to the Head of Digital Product Management. Come join a thriving team in what is a highly visible area at the moment, with multiple on-going digital products in development and contributing to what is a busy and constantly growing area.
You will help drive the program & product governance, which will support the delivery of a class-leading EV Customer Experience.
Success in this role requires an obsession with delivering innovative customer experiences & attention to governance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reporting into Head of Digital Product, overseeing the balance between constraint based and outcome-based planning as well as establishing key programme hygiene practices across the product team.
- Identifying program & product interdependencies. Holding the team accountable to gateway deliverables on the digital product roadmap. Turning user outcomes into tangible project/program deliverables & identify dependencies.
- Key part of the role is ensuring that Customer Experience needs are kept on track, through governance with both the immediate & teams across the company. Driving the best practice through evolution and innovation.
- Creating programme views across using a variety of both existing & new software tools – JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheets & other product management tools.
- Ensure alignment of teams by constantly seeking to dissipate ambiguity/confusion and clarifying things to help move things forward.
- Actively advise/coach teams on lean and agile approach to product development to improve projects performance. Put in place adequate ways of working and tools.
- Cross functional end-to-end Program delivery management. Manages program risks and issues and cross functional dependencies to ensure successful delivery of the program.
- Outcome led planning – Using the appropriate tools for the task. This will be a mixture of Gantt plans & kanbans that are regularly updated.
- Establish and sustain an effective governance framework to ensure the appropriate level of oversight and control is in place across the program / products. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Measure/report on project success criteria and performance
- You will be able to clearly communicate program requirements to the team & stakeholders. Understand the visions for digital products & services be able to cascade this vision into digital product deliverables.
Who you are… Qualifications are great but aren’t imperative. Experience & aptitude are also things we value if you think you've got what it takes to do the job we want to hear from you too.
- 5+ years experience in Agile Program Management. Ideally with a background in automotive, software and/or digital products. Or experience working at SaaS or B2C startups as a program manager or digital project manager. Would be beneficial to the role.
- Perhaps you’ve successfully helped deliver complex digital projects or great products at start-ups. Supported teams to deliver complex digital products to market.
- You understand and have developed awareness for stakeholders/commercial considerations and can help manage the customer relationship successfully.
- Skilled in issue resolution and creative problem solving. Strategic and analytical thinking
- Personable with strong communication and relationship-building capabilities across all levels of the business
- Hands on experience of Agile software development methodologies, distributed product development and support tools such as Jira, documentation wikis, and configuration tools
- Experience implementing CX digital solutions and operational processes. Experience defining, tracking, and monitoring business value and business case validation.
- Knowledge of project tracking tools to support project statuses and escalation. Effective time management, prioritisation, and organisational skills.
- Creative, strategic, and open mindset with the ability to think outside the box and challenge convention. Pioneering – constantly challenging oneself and others to identify areas for continuous improvement.
- Ability to successfully prioritise and execute against tight deadlines in a rapidly evolving work environment. Takes responsibility over outcomes – even if it’s not technically part of your own defined scope of work.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment where change is constant, and structures and systems are new and constantly evolving. Courageous and ambitious has a ‘can-do’ attitude and willingness to do whatever it takes to achieve great results, finding a way when encountering obstacles or setbacks. Ability to work with ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Networking & Influence A passion for creating an inclusive work environment and developing collaborative partnerships with internal / external stakeholders and all levels.
- In addition to the duties and responsibilities outlined, you will be prepared to undertake such additional duties which may result from changing circumstances, which may not of necessity change the general character or level of responsibility within the role.
Please complete the form to apply.