Product Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to communicate the value of our product via marketing, sales and developer content. You’ll be responsible for strategy and execution, originating our product marketing function and building your team as we grow.
What you’ll work on
Working in our Growth team and collaborating with product, developer relations, sales and marketing people, you will be responsible for:
- Product storytelling: extract all the product features and communicate them using the language and formats preferred by our technical users and buyers
- Sales enablement: build sales collateral that drives shorter sales cycles and more revenue.
- Product launches: brand, document and launch new features with targeted campaigns.
- Influencing the product roadmap: Your research and customer insights will add weight to product improvements, new features, and partner integrations that yield lighthouse customers and case studies.
- Being an expert on Quix customers and our market. This includes researching market trends and the competitive landscape to educate leadership and the growth and product teams, and communicate differentiation and Quix’s essential place in data engineering.
- Collaborate with the growth team to drive product awareness, trial, adoption, and customer expansion. You’ll build cross-functional relationships across our organization and form connections with external partners to further develop our product experience.
- As we grow, you will recruit, train and retain a team of product marketers.
What will make you a great fit
- 5+ years in a product or solutions marketing role at a B2B software company with a product-led growth motion.
- Demonstrates a strong working knowledge of the modern data stack ecosystem.
- Experience marketing software to developer audiences.
- Experience successfully taking technically complex products to market, with success in positioning and launching products, driving awareness and adoption.
- You demonstrate a strong working knowledge of product marketing’s full lifecycle: research, ideation, positioning, messaging, promotion, and measurement.
- You blend creativity with a hunger for data and experimentation. You make creative decisions based on user research, testing, and data analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Agility and a strong bias towards action. You’re comfortable rolling up your sleeves to produce product marketing components as well as big-picture strategic planning.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team in a fast-paced startup environment
What we offer
- Work from home anywhere in the UK and EU
- Regular team meet-ups in EU destinations
- 37 days holiday (including all public holidays in your region)
- 2 additional paid days off a year for volunteering work
- Generous stock options commensurate with the opportunity
- Budget to choose own hardware and office set-up
- Training and personal development budget
Please complete the form to apply.