Product Marketing Lead
TestGorilla are a fast-growing HR tech startup that helps teams make better hiring decisions, faster and bias-free. Over the past year, we’ve experienced tremendous growth. More than 5,700 companies have replaced CVs with our assessments to screen candidates in an unbiased and data-driven way. As we scale our efforts in 2022 and beyond, we’re looking for a Product Marketer who’s passionate about helping people land dream jobs.
What’s in it for you?
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- Competitive salary + Share Appreciation Rights (SARs)
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Remote working budget: €1,000 per year
- Learning and development budget: 3.5% of salary
The job in a nutshell
As a Product Marketer, you will be responsible for transforming TestGorilla’s product into compelling narratives that drive sales, communicate feature changes and accelerate product usage. You will quickly become an expert on the needs, motivations, and challenges of TestGorilla’s customers and audience.
You will create high-value product marketing campaigns to highlight key features, collaborate on launches and drive customers’ interest. You will work hand-in-hand with the Product and Sales teams and collaborate across all departments.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Product Marketer that is looking to embark on an entrepreneurial journey and is ready to put 1 billion people in their dream jobs!
You’ll spend time on the following
- Creating designs and campaigns from briefs that speak to our audience
- Understanding and talking with our customers
- Defining our buyer personas and their jobs to be done
- Understanding our competitors, the industry that we work in and what that means in terms of the changes we need to make to our Product as well as how we communicate those changes to our customers
- Creating and implementing product marketing campaigns to drive product awareness, engagement and conversion from our freemium to our paid plans
- Collaborate with the Product, Sales and Customer Success team
- Implement and optimizing new features and launch plans
- Participate in our product positioning and messaging to resonate with customers
- Deliver sales and success enablement content
- Understanding and reviewing the performance results of your work and sharing this with the broader marketing team
Here’s what we’re looking for
- You are inspired by our mission to put one billion people in dream jobs
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You are self-motivated and results-driven, with a genuine passion and enthusiasm for product marketing
- You have proven track record of successfully implementing product marketing strategies including planning, development, and execution
- You are curious about every step of a user journey
- You have the ability to translate technical information into understandable language
- You can handle multiple projects at the same time and are able to adjust priorities as our business needs change.
- You are a great problem solver, with a flexible, can-do attitude, happy to put your hand to anything
- You have good time management skills, including prioritizing and scheduling
- You have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- You are comfortable with the ambiguity and pace of an early-stage startup
Bonus points if …
- You have experience working in a SaaS company and a fast-growing startup
At TestGorilla, we envision a world where everyone has their dream job. To achieve this, employers and employees need to have the right information about each other.
We started in 2020 by building a screening platform that enables employers to evaluate candidates in the skills that matter most for success in a role. Our product replaces subjective, incomplete, and often inflated CVs with objective, reliable, and fair test results measuring aptitude, practical job skills, motivation, and culture add.
Improving and expanding this platform is currently our core focus, but it’s only the beginning of our journey to get everyone their dream job. Over time, we will launch more products that support this mission.
We have procured $70m in Series A funding from the venture-capital firms Atomico and Balderton Capital, and our growth is on target to continue exponentially. Chances are you’re familiar with some of our biggest customers, like Sony, PepsiCo, H&M, Deloitte, Bain & Company, Oracle, Revolut, and the UK’s National Health Service.
We work remotely, spread across the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
Please complete the form to apply.