Zaptic, a UK B2B SaaS start-up with offices in London & Manchester that are looking to make their 2nd Product hire (located anywhere in the UK), who would report directly into the Head of Product.
Zaptic are a revolutionary Enterprise no-code workflow tool, having won the UK’s Technology Disruptor award last year, that is digitalising the manufacturing industry. They’re 50 people currently with solid runway for the next several years and have big plans to expand the team in 2023, including investing heavily into the Product team.
Culturally, it’s a low-ego, humble environment with a fast-paced entrepreneurial spirit that empowers every employee to be autonomous and grow alongside the business.
- Autonomous position with ownership over one of their core products
- Healthy balance of strategy and hands on work
- You would own the end-to-end product roadmap, conduct product discovery and interact regularly with customers
- Collaborating cross functionally with a team of 6 engineers, 1 QA and dedicated designer
- Reporting directly into the new Head of Product
Desired skills and experience:
- 2+ years Product Management experience
- B2B customer facing SaaS product experience
- Well versed in true agile processes in a tech first businesses
- Solid understanding of Design principals
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and fast paced environments
- Outstanding communication skills
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the form to apply.