Product Manager innovation
Senior Product Manager @ PowerUS
PowerUS is a very promising and already operationally profitable Berlin-based Hr-tech. They are building the leading platform for skilled craftsmen in Germany.
They are currently growing rapidly and looking for a Senior Product Manager focusing on Innovation / new features.
PowerUS is back by top-tier VC and investors Y Combinator and HV Capital and successful business angels like the founders of Personio and Flixbus.
In this role, you will be focusing on building new features and services to increase the product’s stickiness towards the craftsmen using the platform.
- You will be responsible for ideating, developing, and analysing new features and products focusing on user growth and engagement.
- You are responsible for the backlog and the roadmap for your product category
- You are responsible for the implementation of features and products with your engineering team
- You set your priorities for the most critical product innovations to achieve the set KPIs on time and according to our quality standards.
- You are responsible for communicating with external and internal stakeholders regarding the further development of your product features.
- You analyse customer, user, and stakeholder feedback and optimise product performance based on key performance metrics.
- You will join a dynamic team and receive ESOPs with above-average potential.
The people at PowerUS are passionate about the subject and the mission they are working on.
The lack of skilled workers in the skilled crafts sector is one of the biggest bottlenecks to achieving climate goals.
Helping fluidify this market and making it more attractive is a real exciting challenge.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- You have at least five years of experience in product management or related fields
- You have proven track recording on building new features from scratch.
- You have experience working directly with the final users to conduct your research activities.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in STEM, business, or similar fields
- Your focus has been primarily on end-users (B2C)
- You have already worked in a fast-growing company
- You have experience working with start-ups and the Agile methodology.
- You are very analytical and data-driven
- You are an open, communicative person who can communicate effectively with stakeholders and customers
- You have a hands-on mentality and are motivated to challenge the status quo constantly
- You speak fluent German (C1 or C2)
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other roles at Zeren, please give me a call on +4940822177606
Please complete the form to apply.