BCG X is BCG’s home for tech-build and design talent to work with the world’s leading organizations and solve their biggest strategy and technology challenges. This business unit brings together cutting-edge AI, visionary business ventures, and unique software and products in the most strategic industry applications for clients.
Product Management at BCGX
Our product managers have the mindset to build. They are organizational masterminds who excel in managing procedures and deadlines every step of the way. Working in collaboration with design and engineering teams, they drive a lean and agile development process, ensuring the seamless delivery of a product vision that fits the needs of our corporate partners.
In this role you will:
- Lead cross-functional teams to build and launch innovative, disruptive digital products and businesses
- Ensure the use of product management best practices in the development and delivery of digital solutions
- Promote an MVP-centric approach to product though tightly-scoped builds validated by customer feedback
- Act as the voice of the customer and ensure a customer-centric approach to product development
- Act as a central point of contact in strategic partner and client discussions
- Create and manage team workplans, including staffing and budgets
- Contribute to the product management cohort by mentoring junior PMs and evolving the product methodology
You should have:
- 10+ years of product management experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- MBA, other advanced degree or equivalent experience is a plus
- A proven track record of building and launching delightful products through a customer-centric, iterative approach
- Experience building and managing cross-functional teams
- Excellent 360 degree stakeholder management skills (previous consulting or client services experience is a plus)
- A solid understanding of digital business models and how a good product strategy can support business goals
- Mastery of key product management concepts, including a deep technical understanding of how software works, how to structure a good sprint process, and how to take a product from concept through launch
- The ability to make decisions quickly in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Candidates should be aware that BCG currently maintains a policy requiring all US & Canada based employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated prior to their employment start date. BCG is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under applicable federal, state, provincial and local law.
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: Boston Consulting Company (“BCG”) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
BCG offers a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, dental and vision coverage, telemedicine services, life, accident and disability insurance, parental leave and family planning benefits, caregiving resources, mental health offerings, a generous retirement program, financial guidance, paid time off, and more.
Please complete the form to apply.