A B2C Product Lead is needed by a unique scaleup to own the business’ most successful customer proposition. Everything from pricing, packaging, digital customer journey, core service features and working with 3rd party partners and ops teams to provide a true USP defining service.
The business is going through double digit, SUSTAINABLE growth and you will lead the whole proposition strategy for the product and execute through a team of awesome Product Managers.
Reporting to the VP Product, the business is completely product first with organisational OKRs and a very flat structure – there really is no airs and graces with the C Suite at all. They have a strong culture of experimentation; they give you the autonomy to try things out and make things work.
Their USP is a real differentiator, with no-one offering the services that they do – they are seeing significant growth making it an exciting and positive time to work there.
Package includes shares in a listed business, great healthcare, 25 holidays, huge private pension, Employee Wellness tools and loads more.
THE PRODUCT LEAD WOULD ENJOY….
- Owning the whole proposition customer proposition for an industry leading business
- Developing a customer-centric proposition strategy for a leading consumer product
- Coaching, supporting and developing a team of product managers
- Working with our UX and data teams to gain an understanding of our customer behaviour and needs
- Gathering insights on current and future market trends
- Working with our commercial team to deliver our goals for these products
- Collaborating with our industry team to understand how available technologies are evolving and how we can use them to improve the experience for our customers
- Involving key stakeholders across the business to drive collaboration and ensure alignment of priorities and approach
SOMETHING ABOUT YOU…
- Solid experience creating whole product propositions for consumers
- Are naturally collaborative and love working with others in a product first environment
- Love understanding customer needs
- Develop ideas and solutions based on real insight, shape them and guide them through to brilliant execution
- Are commercially-minded and can evaluate the business impact of proposition changes
- Are outcome focussed and comfortable planning on multiple time horizons
- Embrace iteration and are comfortable with change.
Please complete the form to apply.