Who we are:
We enable companies across a broad range of industries to drive efficient operations through the use of market-leading, integrated software from centres of excellence in the UK, Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands and the USA.
Trusted by a global customer network of over 50,000 companies, Elecosoft empowers fast, effective, profitable working processes. Our specialist software is enhanced by flexible training, technical support and consultancy services, to maximise customer value.
In a world of constant transformation, Elecosoft fuels innovation and growth. Over the past 120 years, we have continually moved ahead of the market, nurturing long-standing customer relationships and providing dependable, scalable digital solutions.
Who you are:
Someone with at least 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI/UX design.
With the ability to work independently, you have strong presentation skills and proficient written abilities. You can prioritise and manage multiple milestones and projects and have strong collaboration and communication skills.
Lastly, you’ll have an affinity with living our cultural values and associated behaviours;
- Be Open, Honest & Transparent
- Put Customers First
- Have a Growth Mindset
- Strive for Excellence and Collaborate
Position: Product Designer
Reports to: DevOps Manager
The purpose of this role is to bridge the gap between design and technology.
Key responsibilities are:
- Actively shape and lead our design culture
- Active in the project lifecycle – from brief and business case to usability and handoff
- Focus on interactions, process, flow, and overall experience of the product and how it is consumed by the end-user
- Work collaboratively with product managers to gather and evaluate user requirements
- Conduct user and stakeholder interviews to validate user journeys and usability
- Ensure a unified design and experience for a range of products with different technology stacks
- Deliver digital output of the highest quality and to the business requirements
- Retain emerging digital trends and culture, attending events and engaging with the wider digital creative community
- Maintain and evolve in-house design system and pattern library
- Oversee the design identity and guidelines across digital channels
- Use data and insights to guide design decisions
- Ensure accessibility standards are adhered to
- Leverage existing design and research for continued product development
- Support front end development efforts of the development teams through documentation and technical know-how
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Information Architecture, Prototyping, sketching
- Proficiency in ideation & discovery
- Understand core design principles, philosophies, and methodologies and must have the ability to deliver compelling prototypes to validate these practices
- Translate concepts into wireframes, prototypes and user flows using tools such as, InVision, Balsamiq, Sketch, Figma as well as the Adobe product suite (including XD)
Please complete the form to apply.