Paid Social Manager
We are working on an exciting new role with a global award-winning SaaS provider with an exceptional revenue rate, ambitious growth plans, and an exciting work culture.
We are looking for an experienced Paid Social Manager to join their global marketing team.
For this role the paid social manager should possess analytical skill and an eye for creative. The right marketer will leverage their experience in paid social to structure their LinkedIn ads account and other paid social efforts. They expect the ideal team member to have a sense of ownership over the spend and creative that goes out to customers. Be ready for close collaboration between with the wider demand gen team and creative teams.
Your role will involve:
- Paid Media Campaign Management: Plan, test, implement, and measure multi-channel media campaigns to drive inbound demand.
- Perform audience research to develop new campaign ideas for paid search and paid social.
- Manage day-to-day performance across several media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram.
- Day-to-day optimization and monitoring of assigned accounts, with a specialized focus on direct response and performance.
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Analyze performance data and report on results, including campaign results, data stories and spend recommendations.
- Rapidly iterate on strategy based on findings.
Finding the right candidate is important to them and they are looking for an ambitious marketer with an entrepreneurial mind set, willing to make work hard, make bets and be accountable as well as:
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments.
- Track record of 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with how digital ads are served and tracked using pixels, URL parameters (UTM codes).
- Demonstrate the ability to track campaign performance across multiple channels.
- Experience working with a creative team to deliver campaigns that are visually enticing yet do not stray from the business objectives
And it would be a bonus if you had:
- Previous experience in SaaS and start ups / scaleups.
- Understanding of IT software/ tech & the marketing buyer.
NOTE: They work flexibly (choose a work from home/office arrangement that suits you!). Some meetings and planning sessions would be in either their HQ or London office so some travel/in office attendance preferred.
They offer you a challenging job in a growing international software company with a competitive remuneration structure. You will be part of a fun and hardworking team.
- Join a fast-growing SaaS company
- Work in an exciting, collaborative environment
- Hybrid/remote working
- Casual dress code
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
They are an equal opportunity employer and people seeking employment with us are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please complete the form to apply.