Lead Strategic Project Manager
This position reports into the SVP Procurement Digital Factory and leads the identification, prioritization, and execution of strategic and special projects. This strategic role acts as a trusted advisor, thought partner, and executor, ensuring seamless coordination, communication, and execution of key projects and programs.
• Strategic Alignment:
Work closely with the Proc DF SVP to understand their vision, priorities, and
objectives. Collaborate in the development and execution of strategies, initiatives, and special projects
aligned with Accor's procurement goals.
• Project Leadership:
Lead the identification, prioritization, and execution of high-impact strategic
projects. Engage cross-functional teams to define project scopes, and establish clear objectives,
milestones, and success metrics.
• Ways of working:
Analyze and optimize existing procurement processes to drive operational
efficiency and cost savings. Identify areas for improvement and implement streamlined solutions.
• Resource Management:
Manage and allocate resources efficiently for various projects, ensuring the
right talent is engaged and aligned with project goals.
• Stakeholder Engagement:
Build and nurture relationships with internal stakeholders, external
partners, and vendors. Foster collaboration, facilitate communication, and ensure alignment across
• Strategic Communications:
Craft and deliver clear, concise, and compelling communications,
including executive briefings, reports, and presentations.
• Operational Support:
Act as an extension of the SVP's office, ensuring efficient day-to-day operations.
Handle special assignments, inquiries, and ad hoc projects as needed.
Required experience and skills:
• 7-10+ years of experience in strategy consulting and/or large projects management (o/w 3yrs min in Digital)
• Strong track record of projects and results delivered in a timely manner
• Finance knowledge
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Ability to work with cross-functional, multicultural teams
• Solid ability to identify and implement innovative solutions and tools
• Analytical skills, organizational skills, rigor
• Empathy, drive, ability to convince
• Change & complex environment management
If you are interested in a conversation, please click on apply or reach out to Luca Varga (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please complete the form to apply.