Lead Infrastructure Engineer
Lead Infrastructure Engineer: EDX
EDX is seeking a full-time Lead Infrastructure Engineer, responsible for implementing and maintaining the architecture of a highly available, high performance distributed system that processes trades and interacts with the blockchain and banking systems. In this position you will collaborate with stakeholders, get to know the ins and outs of the digital asset space, and get to build an entire platform from the ground up. The position will report to the Head of Engineering.
EDX is a digital assets exchange created in collaboration between US retail wealth managers and market makers for secure and compliant trading of digital assets, which is bringing best practices from existing markets to crypto (e.g., segregation of duties to reduce conflicts of interest between a market maker and an exchange) while mitigating the conflicts of interest in current digital asset markets.
• Design and architect highly resilient and scalable cloud based distributed systems
• Implement designs using infrastructure as code
• Implement security controls
• Deploy and patch new infrastructure and applications
• Monitor production infrastructure and lead production support efforts
• Bachelors degree in computer science or related field
• Designing and implementing highly reliable and secure cloud based infrastructures
• Implementing CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Github Actions, etc)
• Leading production support events
• Shell scripting
Please complete the form to apply.