Interim Senior Product Delivery Manager, Fintech, UK
Interim Product Delivery Manager
An early-stage high growth Fintech business is urgently looking for exceptional Interim Senior Product Delivery Managers with proven experience in assisting early-stage businesses in executing end to end experiences their as they scale their product and engineering functions, secure Series A investment, and begin their search for permanent hires of which this role could become in the future.
The business is experiencing consistent year on year growth across both their customer base and employee size and are projected to significantly increase their ARR by the end of 2022 and beyond. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to help professionalise their product function and prepare for their next phase of growth as the continue to scale across Europe and Australia.
Multiple Senior Product Delivery Managers to join their global team. Your key role will be to work closely with product and engineering leads across multiple teams to successfully deliver end to end experiences which will reach clients across the globe.
You will have the opportunity to work with global leaders, payment service providers and technology vendors across Europe, APAC, US, and other markets while being part of the next generation of payments for merchants and the industry.
- Drive successful delivery, providing end-end project leadership, planning and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure collaboration via facilitation of agile team and portfolio events
- Partnering with product and engineering counter parts to effectively plan and deliver initiatives and your team's workstreams in line with agreed timeframes
- Proactively challenge and manage the status of risks/issues to ensure the appropriate mitigation/remedial plans are in place
- Setup and manage communications to keep stakeholders informed and drive key decisions
- Manage dependencies and issues across teams both internally and externally
- Champion new ways of working by evangelizing agile/devops best practices to increase ownership and reduce waste
- Change manage releases with business teams
- Build and grow strong relationships, both internally and externally to aid successful delivery of programs
- Support the creation and future growth of a delivery function
- Create a safe environment for cross-functional teams to foster a culture of continuous improvement and learning
Skills and Experiences (Must Have)
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in business or technology subject areas or relevant experience
- Demonstrated track record in the end-to-end delivery of large scale digital initiatives across multiple teams
- Experienced and knowledgeable of the different stages of Software Development Life Cycle
- Track record in creating, scaling, mentoring and coaching development teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to produce high-quality written deliverables
- Flexibility in approach, and the ability to show initiative and respond quickly to changing situations with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to execute role with a high level of autonomy while being mindful of when to seek guidance and approval
- A strong agile implementation background including previous demonstrable examples and scrum master experience
- Passionate about implementing agile best practices and mindset
- Experience using data to make it meaningful for different audiences
- A self-starter attitude (curious, motivated, and resourceful), with an eagerness to learn
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Process oriented mindset and enjoys problem solving
It would be great if you have (Not essential)
- Demonstrated track record of successful new business scale-up
- Industry recognised qualifications or certifications in applicable agile delivery areas – PMI, PRINCE II, APM, ICAgile
- Paytech/Fintech experience
- Experience working across multiple time zones
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to Jennifer.email@example.com
Please complete the form to apply.