Interim Sales Director, B2B SaaS, Asset financing, UK
Interim Sales Director
Zeren Interim is representing an exciting opportunity for an experienced Interim Sales Director to join a successful £2m ARR VC backed B2B SaaS platform asset financing in the UK. Their aim is to be the go to end-to-end platform provider for B2B asset financing comparison in Europe.
They connect the dots for the web of partners and providers in the asset and automotive finance industries, allowing their clients to bring their operations into the digital age and keep pace with their customers’ changing expectations.
- With over 200 target clients, they have an exciting opportunity to scale their £2m ARR to £3m and beyond in the next 12 months
- Leading with vision, thinking, and driving the execution, you will work with the CEO and senior leadership team strategically building out the commercial GTM function
- You will create a Q1 pipeline and business development strategy
- Be a core collaborator across multiple teams (Product, Engineering, Brand, and Marketing)
- Engage in experiential learning and stimulate a data culture across all teams to be curious, creative, and inclusive
- Over £2m ARR, scaling rapidly and profitably with great potential to grow
- 22 FTE employees based in the UK
- A unique proposition which will be game changing to the asset financing market
- On a high growth trajectory, with a solid runway and are investing heavily in hiring strong talent across all functions
- A transparent and honest culture: you’ll join a super bright and friendly team with exposure to working with the entire business
Desired skills and experience:
- You have 15+ years’ experience working as a Sales leader as the first on the ground
- Possess knowledge of commercialisation strategy ideally cross region/international
- Are driven by outcomes and enjoy fast paced environments
- Able to conduct research on your own including defining goals, methodologies, and clearly communicating insights
- Operational and hands on, working closely with the sales team to coach, mentor and close deals
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the form to apply.