Interim HR Generalist, E-commerce, DACH
Interim HR Generalist Advisor
Modern working environments are changing and the need for improvement and new solutions requires innovation and a consistent goal of offering customers real added value.
We are proud to partner with an award-winning ergonomics designer and leader in the omnichannel industry who is breaking boundaries when it comes to cutting-edge office furniture manufacturing. The company’s industry-leading engineering and technology enable it to provide companies with the best solutions to ensure space efficiency and flexibility in the workplace.
A leader in property furnishing to include planning, realisation and project management all in one source. Partnered with 120 international businesses and over 10 million product variants, they truly believe in variety and quality bringing technical, financial, ergonomic, and ecological criteria to the forefront of design. The omnichannel industry leader, which started out as an e-commerce pioneer in the office furnishing sector and sells its product range of 10 million article variants via its multi-award-winning online platform. Through its broad product range spanning multiple categories as well as its interior design planning and installation services, they have served over 400,000 customers across the DACH region and wider Europe.
We are looking for an ambitious Interim HR Generalist eager to provide the best support to our people managers and employees. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who loves technology, automation, streamlining processes, and finding efficiencies. This role will act as a sparring partner to the CFO, as well as assist in the regional support for other functions of the business. In addition to having a strong foundation in human resources, the Interim HR Generalist Advisor is well organised, self-confident, and good at maintaining strong relationships at all levels of an organisation, proving to be a critical and important addition to the team.
- Partner with assigned client groups to drive meaningful and effective talent development and performance management programs as well as facilitate feedback across the organisation
- Execute global people initiatives and talent objectives that align with each business unit strategy
- Provide thought leadership and critical thinking to coach leaders with the development of their own management capacity, employee development, rewards, and retention – driving a higher level of employee and manager engagement
- Work with leadership and employees to be an advocate and resource to resolve key employee issues
- Partner with internal stakeholders (e.g. Talent Acquisition, Finance) to deliver on headcount strategy from the selection of candidates to developing onboarding plans
- Champion company culture and employee engagement practices to align with company goals
- Support People leadership on important talent initiatives such as performance management and professional development of employees
- Assist with maintaining People systems, including HRIS and engagement platforms
What we look for
- Knowledge of substantial HR compliance and employment laws with Germany
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a high level of emotional intelligence are a must
- Highly organised, detail-oriented, and team-oriented with a strong work ethic and collaborative approach
- Proactive, can operate autonomously, and thrive in ambiguity
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a related field
- 3-5 years of progressive HR experience with direct experience as a HR Generalist or HRBP
- Payroll, benefits and HRIS experience are a must
- Strong user of MS Office suite, especially spreadsheets and presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a great opportunity to truly add value to a rapidly growing and incredibly successful organisation with great people. You must have proven HR Generalist experience in a high-growth environment to be considered. This role will be based on site across two locations in Dusseldorf and Frankfurt.
If you feel this role suits your skill set and you would like to hear more or know someone who would be well matched, please get in touch on 020 3893 8367 and email a copy of your most up-to-date CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you
Please complete the form to apply.