Interim Chief Financial Officer, Fintech, UK
Interim Chief Financial Officer
An early-stage high growth Fintech business is urgently looking for an exceptional Interim Chief Financial Officer with proven experience in assisting early-stage businesses in executing their investment raising strategy for the next 6-month as they scale their finance function, secure Series A investment, and begin their retained search for a permanent hire.
The business is experiencing consistent year on year growth across both their customer base and employee size and are projected to significantly increase their ARR by the end of 2022 and beyond. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to help professionalise their finance function and prepare for their next phase of growth as the continue to scale across Europe and Australia.
You will play an integral role in preparing them for the next stage of growth, helping to implement efficient and scalable financial processes and advising on best practice. You will have the opportunity to work with global leaders, payment service providers and technology vendors across Europe, APAC, US and other markets while being part of the next generation of payments for merchants and the industry. As a significant role in the business, you will report into the Operations team directly reporting to COO and CEO.
This role will have a huge impact on the business right from the start – as the critical partner for financial investment leadership, enabling revenue acceleration and growing technical efficiencies by providing best practice methodologies, leaner processes, and industry leading finance management tools.
- Purpose driven B2B SMB focused business with a vision to make relationships the foundation of commerce and create the best customer experience
- YoY growth with 70 people in the organisation
- Privately backed business with $7m ARR and a fast-paced environment
- Excellent growth path, using their recent investment to develop the team and expand their merchant/customer footprint
- A low/no ego learning and development culture
- Excellent investors in people with social initiatives and wellbeing at the top of their agenda
Desired skills and experience:
- The CFO/Finance Leader should have the following skills, education and experience:
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal (English)
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience working with multiple, international, entities and accounts
- Strong Excel and system skills
- Excellent numeracy and computer skills
- Honesty and discretion
- Driven and organised
- Ability to maintain high levels of attention to detail whilst working efficiently
- Willingness to work with a fast-paced remote team
- Startup/scaleup experience
It would be great if you have (Not essential)
- Paytech experience
- Tech/digitally savvy
- An understanding of Australian requirements
- Are a self-starter (curious, motivated and resourceful), with an eagerness to learn
- Are highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Process orientated mindset and enjoys problem solving
- Experience working across multiple time zones
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to Jennifer.email@example.com
Please complete the form to apply.