HR Director EMEA
HR Director EMEA
The HR Director is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle HR support to our EMEA teams. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing expert support to the business and driving HR functional excellence and employee experience.
- Work directly with VP of Human Resources to develop, implement, and deliver a shared HR strategy.
- Function as a thought partner to senior and executive leaders in developing their talent strategy to support a fast-growing business while sustaining a culture where one can grow, thrive and belong.
- Apply broad based HR experience and expertise to develop and implement people plans and solutions, recommend systemic improvements, and shape employee experience and effectiveness.
- Work with senior leaders to drive performance management, succession planning, organizational design, and workforce planning.
- Continuously and deeply engage in the business to understand talent strategy, challenges, and initiatives and be able to provide insight and input on the health of the organization.
- Strategically partner with HR Centers of Excellence to act as a change agent and drive operational excellence and effectiveness in key programs and initiatives.
- Lead or contribute to cross functional/business HR projects.
- Utilize trends and data to provide proactive recommendations and propose solutions to enable sound talent decisions and initiatives.
- Advise and provide resolution to leaders on employee relations issues, responsible for due diligence, and ensure compliance in global locations
- Deals well in ambiguous and fast-paced environment and willing to approach challenges with high degree of adaptability
- 8+ years of direct experience
- Able to push and drive for solution
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Ability to achieve results and earn trust
- Experience supporting VP+ leaders in a SaaS, technology or high growth company
- Nimble problem solving, judgment, and critical thinking skills with strong detail orientation
- Experience working for a global company
Please complete the form to apply.