Head of Service Delivery
About the job
Unily is an award-winning employee experience platform designed for the world’s leading enterprises to connect, inform, and engage globally diverse workforces with a meaningful digital experience. Unily was founded in 2005 and we have now partnered with private equity firm, CVC to achieve our goal of tripling in size by 2026 – in both our customers and our people.
The Head of Service Delivery role is to act as the conduit between our customers and each of our technical functions and define ways of working that reflect the needs of each.
You are ultimately responsible for delivering meaningful operational change and ensuring the smooth delivery of top-notch services that meet and exceed customer demands.
You’ll primarily collaborate across 6 teams Technical Teams – Service Desk, Support, Technical Support Account Management, Technical Support Account Management, Service Engineering, and Product Support Engineering.
This role will be responsible for driving significant change across the business and in line with its importance will be seen as a key member of the SLT.
Success will require significant investigation and research, analysis, planning, coordination and evangelising to achieve long-lasting improvements in the way each team works effectively together.
- Act as the primary owner of operational and collaboration improvements across all Technical Teams and define ways of working for all teams who influence the technical experience of our customers.
- Consult with individual teams to understand process effectiveness and ID opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate cross-functionally, influence individual functional leaders, and embed new processes and behaviours across wider teams that ultimately enhance CX.
- Significantly improve the quality of reporting that correctly aligns with customer sentiment and identifies areas for improvement.
- Improve the Process Documentation requirements that lead to greater internal understanding and slicker customer experience – onboarding to support resolution.
- Help to define clear functional responsibilities for each technical team and the expected behaviours towards customers and other technical functions at Unily.
- Identify opportunities for automation and self-serve solutions that greatly benefit the customer and Unily.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Highly intelligent, high EQ, curious, and problem-solving mindset.
- Passionate about creating wildly successful customer experiences.
- 5+ years’ experience delivering significant operational change and process improvement across large customer focused teams – either within Tech or Consultancy
- Proven success in driving measurable outcomes across complex organisations.
- Exceptional communicator and collaborator – the ability to gain stakeholder and team buy-in to new initiatives and programmes.
- Strong familiarity/experience with ITSM frameworks
- Experience creating/enhancing technical documentation.
- Senior level operator who can think strategically and operate tactically.
- Fanatical attention to detail and appreciation that continual marginal gains lead to successful outcomes
- Data driven mindset and the ability to utilise data to spot opportunities and support decision making.
- Service Delivery – you should have a clear understanding of service management principles, ideally frameworks, and best practices to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of services. This includes incident management, problem management, change management, service level management, etc.
- Relationship Management: strong interpersonal and communication skills to build and maintain relationships with clients and internal stakeholders. You should be able to understand client requirements and communicate these succinctly and accurately to internal teams and ensure client satisfaction throughout any engagement.
- Collaboration: you should possess communication skills and the qualities to drive and change core behaviours within teams and lead them towards new and improved operating methods.
- Project Management: capability to oversee multiple projects or initiatives. You’ll need strong project management skills to plan, organise, and coordinate resources, timelines, and deliverables.
- Problem-Solving: you should be adept at analysing complex situations, identifying problems, and proposing effective solutions. You should have the ability to think critically and make decisions quickly to address service-related challenges.
- Continuous Improvement: you should have a mindset of continuous improvement and proactively identify areas for improvement, implement process enhancements, update documentation, and drive efficiency in customer interactions.
- Technical Knowledge: While not always required to be hands-on with technical aspects, having a good grasp of technology can be valuable in understanding the landscape and effectively communicating with teams.
WHY WORK FOR UNILY?
Our awesome team culture. We are focused on achieving results as a team and having fun whilst we do it. You won’t find a friendlier or more dedicated bunch of people.
Our industry leading product. We are very proud of our ever-evolving product, naturally we use (and love) it internally and provide the tools and resources for you (and our clients) to become a Unily expert.
The flexibility that we offer. We don’t just mean working from home occasionally. We operate on a hybrid basis, and also recognise that life happens during the 9-5.30 and encourage a sustainable work/life balance.
Our bright and modern office spaces. When you need to be in the office we want it to be like being at home. We have a well-stocked kitchen (with a beer pump), ample parking and the option to bring your dog to work.
We offer a fantastic suite of benefits. Including 25 days holiday, Vitality life cover, Aviva pension, life assurance, income protection and so many more.
Our commitment to sustainability and giving back to the community. We offer 1 fully paid volunteering day per year and the option to lease an Electric Vehicle through our salary sacrifice scheme. Our offices are also paperless.
Please complete the form to apply.